• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

problem with paypal - please help!

pete2007

Hi,

I have had a few customers contact me as there are having problems purchasing by PayPal, the problem is that they add items to the basket, then proceed to pay by PayPal, but as soon as they login to pay this message appears:

Sorry, an error occurred after you clicked the last link

If you were in the process of buying something, or sending money to family or friends, we recommend you check both your PayPal account and your email inbox for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, you may want to return to that site (we advise that you don't just use your browser's back button) and restart your activity.

If you stumbled upon this page from the PayPal website, simply click the PayPal logo in the top left corner to return to the UK home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

If you wish to sign up to PayPal, please click the PayPal logo and then click the “Sign up” button.

Has anyone heard of this issue before? Any help or advice would be most appreciated.

Hi,

I have had a few customers contact me as there are having problems purchasing by PayPal, the problem is that they add items to the basket, then proceed to pay by PayPal, but as soon as they login to pay this message appears:

Has anyone heard of this issue before? Any help or advice would be most appreciated.

This can happen if you use frames in you page. Break out of the frame and try again

i am getting same problem - just started happening in last few weeks, but up until then everything had been fine on my web shop.

the reply says 'cak out of frames' - what does this mean? is there something I need to change on the webshop? is it a result of an upgrade or something?

Thanks that's just what I needed, I can always count on the forums for a fix!

This is what I did:

Edit Paypal.php (Includes>Modules>Payments>Paypal.php)

Search for
$this->form_action_url = 'https://secure.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr';

Changeto
$this->form_action_url = 'https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr';