• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how can i install the lightbox

khoury90

Hi all i would like to add the lightbox to my website, i don't want to have the pop up page to be open if the customers will click to see the image, i think it's more classic or impresive to have the lightbox software .

iam not a programer i have basic knowledge with programming, so any body can tell me please how to download the program (light box) and the most important how to install it to my website step by step ...!!

Kind Regards,

Hi all i would like to add the lightbox to my website, i don't want to have the pop up page to be open if the customers will click to see the image, i think it's more classic or impresive to have the lightbox software .

iam not a programer i have basic knowledge with programming, so any body can tell me please how to download the program (light box) and the most important how to install it to my website step by step ...!!

Kind Regards,

Hey....it's actually really simple. Just download lightbox here: http://www.huddletogether.com/projects/lightbox/

The install is really simple. All you have to do install the javascript on your site, I believe that link I gave you gives you step by step instructions.

Better yet, use this: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6517

I am currently just learning osCommerce and PHP, but am always willing to help out.

Have successfully installed the following: Discount Coupons, UPS shipping module, Ultimate SEO URL's, Easy Meta Tags for SEO 1.0, Google XML Sitemap SEO v1.3, HTML Editor for Email and Newsletters.