Sign in to follow this  
staradmire

Orders not showing in admin but are in db help please

I am not sure why but my orders are not showing up in admin. They are in the database, the customer and I are getting the emails. Can someone help me please.

I have 4 sites that are running and 3 are them are showing. I can not figure out what I did wrong here.

I have recently installed Unique Order Number, Manual Order Maker, PWA, the only mods I can think of that would change anything about the orders page. Can someone please help me figure this out. I have installed the mods on all sites.

Your help would be appreciated.

I am not sure why but my orders are not showing up in admin. They are in the database, the customer and I are getting the emails. Can someone help me please.

I have 4 sites that are running and 3 are them are showing. I can not figure out what I did wrong here.

I have recently installed Unique Order Number, Manual Order Maker, PWA, the only mods I can think of that would change anything about the orders page. Can someone please help me figure this out. I have installed the mods on all sites.

Found a new problem,

When I go into one of the other sites to edit an order, once it is set the way I want it, I go back and check the list it has made the same order 3 times. So you have the original order and 2 others. Any idea what would be causing that and how to fix it?

I have recently installed Unique Order Number, Manual Order Maker, PWA, and Edit orders the only mods I can think of that would change anything about the orders page. Can someone please help me figure this out. I have installed the mods on all sites.

Found a new problem,

When I go into one of the other sites to edit an order, once it is set the way I want it, I go back and check the list it has made the same order 3 times. So you have the original order and 2 others. Any idea what would be causing that and how to fix it?

Can anyone help please?