• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

what about your opinion on brandfad.com

brandfad

Dear everyone,

Could you please take a little time to see our website:www.brandfad.com

We sincerely need your honest opinions, comments, suggestions in any factors (desgin, prices, functions),Thanks.

Best wishes.

Some first impressions:

FIRST: Read the forum rules and place a powered by oscommerce to the footer

1) Too wide, I need to scroll horizontally

2) Small logo/ no logo at all

3) Too big letters, choose a smaller size

4) languages/ currecncies and infobox appear like the most importand things. My suggestion: Move them to the bottom, move the brandnames to the left under categories and the searchbox to there too. Keep the right column free

5) no consistency at first page, text, pictures, categories and new products look like placed by accident

6) choose colors more careful, blue green combination is killing and doesn't look "luxury" at all

7) Too many clicks to get to a product: Home > Clothing > Men's Clothing > Athletic Apparel > Africa Jersey gw1010001 Too much ! Make it 2 clicks, organize your categories better

8) Pop up image is same size as product image, whats the purpose of "click to enlarge"?

9) Take pictures of your items without this cheep plastic hangers

10) The msn live chat floating is annoying

11) I need to go ........ :)

Your translations are "odd", to say the least.

Rather than having machine translations that make absolutely no sense at all, not to mention full of characters like that

¨¨¨¦¨¦¨¤
which don't exist in those languages, it's better to stick to a language you know....or hire a professional translator, of the human kind if possible.

~ Don't mistake my kindness for weakness ~

Your translations are "odd", to say the least.

Rather than having machine translations that make absolutely no sense at all, not to mention full of characters like that which don't exist in those languages, it's better to stick to a language you know....or hire a professional translator, of the human kind if possible.

Thank you. If possible, we will make a change.

Best wishes.

Archived