• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Is there a contribution?

nealc

I am searching with no luck to find a contribution that will allow me to compare the prices of similar products from other sites to the one that I am selling on my site. I know I have seen other sites that have this but cannot find anything like this for oscommerce.

I am currently just learning osCommerce and PHP, but am always willing to help out.

Have successfully installed the following: Discount Coupons, UPS shipping module, Ultimate SEO URL's, Easy Meta Tags for SEO 1.0, Google XML Sitemap SEO v1.3, HTML Editor for Email and Newsletters.

I guess not.

I am currently just learning osCommerce and PHP, but am always willing to help out.

Have successfully installed the following: Discount Coupons, UPS shipping module, Ultimate SEO URL's, Easy Meta Tags for SEO 1.0, Google XML Sitemap SEO v1.3, HTML Editor for Email and Newsletters.

The only way I can think of is to have some extra fields on your product page and you would have to manually add the other store prices when you add your own. You won't find anything that will do it automatically, for that you would need a connection between your site and the sites you are comparing - and that's never going to happen.

Archived