• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping Method

reach2tarak

Hi,

Hello all, I have some sort of requirement which I am not able to resolve. Please help me in this regard.

My requirement is as follows :

1. Free shipping within the continental U.S. for fabric orders over $85 shipping.

2. Free shipping available within continental U.S.

3. For Alaska, Hawaii and on international orders shipping charge will be from USPS & FedEx.

4. Product A shipped with USPS.

5. Product B shipped with FedEx.

6. Per order of Product A Standard USPS charged $1.50 or USPS Priority Mail charges $4.99 for 5 samples.

7. Domestic Shipping are calculated as per the following table:

Order Total Shipping Total

--------------------------------------------

$0 to $9.99 $4.95

$10.00 to $14.99 $6.95

$15.00 to $29.99 $7.95

$30.00 to $49.99 $8.95

$50.00 to $74.99 $9.95

$75.00 to $84.99 $12.95

$85.00 and up FREE

Hope my requirement is clear to all of you, its very urgent for me. Your valuable suggestion is highly required to solve this.

Hi,

Hello all, I have some sort of requirement which I am not able to resolve. Please help me in this regard.

1. Free shipping within the continental U.S. for fabric orders over $85 shipping.

3. For Alaska, Hawaii and on international orders shipping charge will be from USPS & FedEx.

6. Per order of Product A Standard USPS charged $1.50 or USPS Priority Mail charges $4.99 for 5 samples.

$0 to $9.99 $4.95

$10.00 to $14.99 $6.95

$15.00 to $29.99 $7.95

$30.00 to $49.99 $8.95

$50.00 to $74.99 $9.95

$75.00 to $84.99 $12.95

$85.00 and up FREE

Hope my requirement is clear to all of you, its very urgent for me. Your valuable suggestion is highly required to solve this.

Hello i m new in os commrece.Please solve out my problem

paypal Express Checkout Problem [ URGENT URGENT!1 ]

hello,

here is my website.

http://xsquare.co.uk/

i want to integrate paypal express checkout in that.

It will work and take me on paypal page for login.

after login it will ask from me to shipping address and after that when i continue then it will again to take me on my website without any confirmation of payment and also payment has been not done.

You can check here .

http://xsquare.co.uk/

Please provide me solution ASAP.

Thanks

JAcky

Hi,

$0 to $9.99 $4.95

$10.00 to $14.99 $6.95

$15.00 to $29.99 $7.95

$30.00 to $49.99 $8.95

$50.00 to $74.99 $9.95

$75.00 to $84.99 $12.95

$85.00 and up FREE

MVS (Multi-Vendor Shipping can handle shipping by different carriers for different products. Look for it in the Contributions section. The rest of what you want is a matter of setting up the various shipping modules correctly.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

MVS (Multi-Vendor Shipping can handle shipping by different carriers for different products. Look for it in the Contributions section. The rest of what you want is a matter of setting up the various shipping modules correctly.

Regards

Jim

Now If I want two type of product shipped with two different type shipping method................ i am not sure that multi-vendor shipping is not applicable for my requirement.

Please help me in this regard.

• 1 month later...

Thank you for taking the time to help me I really appreciate it, I'm using UPS for shipping and what I've done is installed the free shipping module, and unchecked the ups ground so it doesn't show up in the shipping options when someone goes to check out, the problem is that when I get an international order they are able to use the free shipping, so is there another way to offer free UPS ground only in the US

Now If I want two type of product shipped with two different type shipping method................ i am not sure that multi-vendor shipping is not applicable for my requirement.

Please help me in this regard.