• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help with download shop

I am setting up and have had a problem with addons- so far I have kept to those with autoinstall.

The obvious addon is super download shop. Does anyone know of an autoinstaller for this addon? It is quite a tricky install!

Are there any other addons that will enhance a download shop?

The more contributions you install the more careful you need to be with merging the code. There are no "tricky" installs. You need to merge the files manually and backup every file before altering. Best is if you use a merge program

hmm... I'll give it a try...

The install guide says

"Some payment modules, such as osCommerce PayPal IPN module, bypass checkout_process.php, which causes the modification skipped and fails this contribution. Modification in checkout_process.php must be manually coded into such payment modules."

Does anyone know

1) How to modify paypal IPN modules so that they work

or

2) which paypal payment modules work with super download shop with no modifications?

Why don't you go to read the support forum of the contribution instead of posting? For sure you are not the only one with similar concerns, right?

Coz I'm new here and don't always know stuff like each addon will have a support thread. Sometimes much is assumed in the word of php and site code!!!

I have found it now. Ta. :D