• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

USPS Express switching to Priority

hmsims

I've read some postings on this issue so I will start with that we have upgraded the module, something we won't be able to do in the future since we've done a great deal of modification.

During the checkout process, from someone shipping international, when choosing USPS Express it switches to Priority.

Why and how do I fix this.

Thanks for the help.

"We're having a perfectly normal conversation aren't we?"

What is happening is that the $order array has nothing in $order->info['shipping_method']

After choosing "continue" and going on to checkout_payment.php the array value is set to: $order->info['shipping_method']='USPS (Priority Mail Intl)" even when the Express option is checkmarked on the radio button.

I've even reset it in code of checkout_payment.php to $order->info['shipping_method']='USPS (Express Mail Intl)" and it gets reset in the array to $order->info['shipping_method']='USPS (Priority Mail Intl)" in checkout_confirmation.php

Can someone help explain how this is happening?

Thank you

"We're having a perfectly normal conversation aren't we?"