osCommerce

The e-commerce.

JUGADOR ESTRELLA ON LINE

jugadorestrella

Greetings to all the community

With great joy and pride we present our new online store

http://www.jugadorestrella.com/

We manufacture Custom Sports Trading Cards

Based on photographs of sport players offers the possibility to choose the design and include the information required on the back also have accessories to collect the cards.

For now only offer payment by bank transfer and the Spanish language, but my Paypal account is ready and i am doing the translation to the english.

I hope you like my store and I thank and all the support provided to the entire community of OsCommerce, to the creators of this great plataform and all the people in this forum

The store opened to the public on June 26 and we already have 20 registered clients and have produced 22 orders, do not believe anything wrong?

I await your comments and if you want some of my products i give to members of the comunity a discount of 25% (Shipping cost charge by you own) mailme: [email protected]

A lot of Thanks Everybody

There isn't much to comment on as your store is virtually empty. Categories have no name and products have no name or description either. At this rate I don't see how any of your products will come out in search engines since there isn't any text anywhere.

Under one of the categories I see pictures selling for $1,800.00, what are you selling exactly? a photo, a card, a poster?

On your store's index you still have the default text that comes with the first install!!

You information pages are desperately empty, no security whatsoever either.

This needs a lot of work still.

~ Don't mistake my kindness for weakness ~

There isn't much to comment on as your store is virtually empty. Categories have no name and products have no name or description either. At this rate I don't see how any of your products will come out in search engines since there isn't any text anywhere.

Under one of the categories I see pictures selling for $1,800.00, what are you selling exactly? a photo, a card, a poster?

On your store's index you still have the default text that comes with the first install!!

You information pages are desperately empty, no security whatsoever either.

This needs a lot of work still.

HI

I think you visit my page during a server failure, please visit again and tell me if its works correctly

Thanks

Using my half attempt at translating this website, i am PRETTY sure that he is selling YOUR PHOTO on a baseball card type of thing.

Regardless of that, the website is empty.. the categories do not tell you what they are.. For instance, if you want to offer baseball cards, basketball cards, soccer cards - then you should have categories that say so..

Also, if it is an add your own picture type of thing, then where do you upload it to?

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

• 2 weeks later...

hi

it's the same old problem. Click here

http://www.jugadorestrella.com/catalog/index.php?language=es

Francisco, remove all languages that don't use.

I believe you needs to work css code. Try to change expressions like "¡BIENVENIDO A LA TIENDA VIRTUAL DE JUGADOR ESTRELLA!" Its looks like typical osC.

Terms, privacy and conditions are very good. It's important for sale!

Anyway, looks fine. Congratulations

y salu2!

• 2 weeks later...
hi

it's the same old problem. Click here

http://www.jugadorestrella.com/catalog/index.php?language=es

Francisco, remove all languages that don't use.

I believe you needs to work css code. Try to change expressions like "¡BIENVENIDO A LA TIENDA VIRTUAL DE JUGADOR ESTRELLA!" Its looks like typical osC.

Terms, privacy and conditions are very good. It's important for sale!

Anyway, looks fine. Congratulations

y salu2!

Thanks for you comments

How can i remove the lenguages?

Hablas español?

GRACIAS!!

• 2 weeks later...
Hablas español?

Yes, but it's the english forum :ph34r:

Admin->localization->languages

and delete english (and other languages that don't use)

and then:

remove the english folder and the english.php in:

includes->languages

It's important. If the default browser language is english, alwalls read in the english folder, if it exist.

Archived