Sign in to follow this  
nealc

Contrib Store Configuration Monitor Help

Can't seem to find where this

if ($action == 'install') {

is called in admin/configuration.php, used the search function to try to find this and it says that is cannot be found. Checked all other areas where configuration.php is located and none have that bit of code. Any help?

I am currently just learning osCommerce and PHP, but am always willing to help out.

Have successfully installed the following: Discount Coupons, UPS shipping module, Ultimate SEO URL's, Easy Meta Tags for SEO 1.0, Google XML Sitemap SEO v1.3, HTML Editor for Email and Newsletters.

lets say taht it s here the official support for this contribution :rolleyes:

MS2

a little trick to get more infos in the email, all is harddcoded by style it s a beginning of idea :

replace

tep_mail(STORE_OWNER, $configuration_values['configuration_value'], EMAIL_CONFIGURATION_CHANGE_TEXT_SUBJECT, EMAIL_CONFIGURATION_CHANGE_TEXT_BODY, STORE_OWNER, $configuration_values['configuration_value']);

by

$configuration_change_body = EMAIL_CONFIGURATION_CHANGE_TEXT_BODY . '<br><br>' . '<b>Configuration Title: <b>' . $configuration_values['configuration_title'] . '<br>' . '<b>Configuration description<b>: ' . $configuration_values['configuration_description'] . '<br>' . '<b>Configuration old Value<b>: ' . $configuration_values['configuration_value'] . '<br>' . '<b>Configuration new value: <b>' . $configuration_value;

tep_mail(STORE_OWNER, $configuration_values['configuration_value'], STORE_NAME .': ' . EMAIL_CONFIGURATION_CHANGE_TEXT_SUBJECT, $configuration_change_body , STORE_OWNER, $configuration_values['configuration_value']);

Edited by azer

MS2

Having the info on WHO modified the configuration :

i dont understand this part of code, maybe it s working for the rc2.2a not the old ms2 version

// Check to see if the configuration value changed is the Store Owner's Email address - if it is send a configuration change notification to the existing Email address on file.
   [b] if($cID == 3)[/b] {
	  tep_mail(STORE_OWNER, $configuration_values['configuration_value'], EMAIL_CONFIGURATION_CHANGE_TEXT_SUBJECT, EMAIL_CONFIGURATION_CHANGE_TEXT_BODY, STORE_OWNER, $configuration_values['configuration_value']);
	}
	tep_mail(STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS, EMAIL_CONFIGURATION_CHANGE_TEXT_SUBJECT, EMAIL_CONFIGURATION_CHANGE_TEXT_BODY, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);
}

what is this value : if($cID == 3) ?

by the way , if someone want to help me to add the informations of the person who modified the value using the contribution admin level, i reach my limits ...

MS2

Idea For the modules: ,

* it records all the change wen we remove it, we should add an option to jsut record it has been removed and not all the module option ...

* it send one email for each field value when we install and remove a module, would be better to have just one email with all info for the module modified and only the modified value

Edited by azer

MS2