• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please Feedback on Plastic Store

Just over your post it's written

In addition to the forum rules, live stores discussed in this channel must be powered by osCommerce Online Merchant and have the "Powered by osCommerce" text displayed on the site. Not only is the osCommerce solution being used, but valuable feedback will also be presented by the osCommerce community.

You can ask your template maker to do it for you

You want feedback on a design that is not your own??

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

I absolutely love your layout, it fits your products, it's clean, not too busy either.

The image with the coloured plastic on the right of the screen works perfectly, it calls for attention without being over the top, so I found myself wanting to browse your products even though I'm not in the least interested in buying plastic. Well done.

Your contact us, shipping, terms and conditions pages, and all the other information pages are clear and informative.

The only thing I would comment on is that (maybe it's just me) when I'm in one of your categories or products I can't find a clear way to get back to your home page, my only option is to click your top banner, so I would add a "home" link to your orange bar where you have about us etc.

~ Don't mistake my kindness for weakness ~

why add a link to their site if YOU custom designed it

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

"Unsecure items" popup in IE.

:o

Proabably the http links in the SWF file code...

:huh:

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Change them to https

They'll work.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

I see no change at all...

:huh:

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

Archived