• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Feed back on sex toy store

sklenval

Please can you look at my Adult sex toy store and point out any problems you may see. If possible and you have the time can you look at the checkout page, only the first page though where you can log in etc, I think it looks poor but it is the one that came with the shop.

I am not very technical but if possible can someone point me in the right direction for a better looking shopping cart.

All comments would be appreciated no matter how mean. lol

Website is www.thepleasuresallmine.com

YOU MUST HAVE "POWERED BY OSCOMMERCE" IN THE FOOTER OF YOUR WEBSITE

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

Please can you look at my Adult sex toy store and point out any problems you may see. If possible and you have the time can you look at the checkout page, only the first page though where you can log in etc, I think it looks poor but it is the one that came with the shop.

I am not very technical but if possible can someone point me in the right direction for a better looking shopping cart.

All comments would be appreciated no matter how mean. lol

Website is http://www.thepleasuresallmine.com

there is a strange, non centered line of text at the bottom

and people might be put off by seeing their ip address on the site...

also its does not really have a store name featured on the startpage so thats a bit confusing

good luck

YOU MUST HAVE "POWERED BY OSCOMMERCE" IN THE FOOTER OF YOUR WEBSITE

Ok, this is how the site was given to me when i paid lots of money to the dropshipper. I will add this later. Can you point out to me where i can change the login and checkout pages as they look horrible to me on not as other oscommerce checkout pages are designed.

Steve

No.. you have to add that FIRST. No one is supposed to give you any feedback until you have that on your footer.. and i'm sorry you paid lots of money for your site.. maybe you should ask them for answers?

you can add that text by going to

catalog/inlucdes/languages/english/footer.php

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

Archived