• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

QT PRO Multi-option Problem

alshfaw

Hello QTPROs!

I have a problem while using QT Pro. If i choose two options to track stock for, QT Pro works just fine.. however, when i choose more than 2; in my case i need 3, the drop down menus do not show anything! I tried the different drop down types but to no avail.

My site sells clothing for women. I need for each product i have to select the usual combo: Size, Primary Color, and Secondary Color. My products have a main body color + a decorative strip color on the arms and legs.

I ended up organizing my site so that the Top / Categories is changed to Shop by Size, then i use the Primary Color and Secondary Color in the product info page.

I don't like this solution because in one month i need to add a product that is not restricted by size.. so i cannot keep the Top / Categories as Shop by size for too long...

Also, this solution resulted in an admin overhead.. now for each size i have to create new product pages that are redundant... For example, for three products with 6 sizes... instead of having 3 pages with the three options.. i have to create and maintain 18 pages! Not to mention the attributes are also multiplied as i have to input the combinations..

The real question now is whether QT Pro supports more than two options... i used QTPro 4.51b autoinstaller...

• 3 months later...

Hello QTPROs!

I have a problem while using QT Pro. If i choose two options to track stock for, QT Pro works just fine.. however, when i choose more than 2; in my case i need 3, the drop down menus do not show anything! I tried the different drop down types but to no avail.

The real question now is whether QT Pro supports more than two options... i used QTPro 4.51b autoinstaller...

Have you solved this problem? I need also three attributes and have the same problem.