• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Complete Review System

jwilkins

I followed the instructions exactly, this line is added into includes/languagres/english.php

// return a dbase formatted date for ddmmyyyy format adjust if you use the mmddyyyy format
function tep_store_date ($date) {

return substr($date, 6, 4) . '-' . substr($date, 3, 2) . '-' . substr($date, 0, 2) . ' ' . date('H:i:s');

}

Then either you failed to upload that file, or your site is using another language, if you define a function you cannot get a Call to undefined function error for it!!

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

Then either you failed to upload that file, or your site is using another language, if you define a function you cannot get a Call to undefined function error for it!!

My site ONLY uses english, all others have been removed. The file reviews.php is in the admin/ directory.

I completely followed the instructions as I mentioned before. This only happens when I click the little image for preview after installing your update for the admin side review section.

Otherwise the contribution works perfect except using this "shortcut" button to preview a review.

Edited by Stealth1

My site ONLY uses english, all others have been removed. The file reviews.php is in the admin/ directory.

I completely followed the instructions as I mentioned before. This only happens when I click the little image for preview after installing your update for the admin side review section.

Otherwise the contribution works perfect except using this "shortcut" button to preview a review.

perhaps u upload the file to the wrong place (not admin?) I say again if you define a function you cannot get a Call to undefined function error for it!! english.php is always called, so any functions in it are always defined so if your error says not defined, you did'nt put it there or you made errors in edit, no other option..

How many times do I have to repeat it, YOU MESSED UP, do others have your error no, why not!!!

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

perhaps u upload the file to the wrong place (not admin?) I say again if you define a function you cannot get a Call to undefined function error for it!! english.php is always called, so any functions in it are always defined so if your error says not defined, you did'nt put it there or you made errors in edit, no other option..

How many times do I have to repeat it, YOU MESSED UP, do others have your error no, why not!!!

I figured out YOUR error which is in the instructions in states "In includes/languages/english.php (or other language)" where it should say admin/includes/languages/english.php

Maybe you should take a look at your work before you blame others!

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I just did this full install with the "fixes" from spooks "Complete Reviews System (Admin) 1.5.3" (I looked at the previous versions that were listed 1.5.1, 1.5.2, etc and they all looked the same so I just did 1.5.3).

And it seems like the contribution itself is working fine, although on the bottom of my index page, below the center section text I have the following:

Warning: include(includes/modules/FILENAME_FEATURED) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /my/sites/root/html/index.php on line 321

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/modules/FILENAME_FEATURED' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /my/sites/root/html/index.php on line 321

Any ideas what could be wrong?

Should I do each "Complete Reviews System (Admin) 1.5.x" fix individually? Or does 1.5.3 include the previous fixes also it looked to me like it did, but I may have missed something)?

Or is this related to something else?

For right now I went to index.php and changed this:

<td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_FEATURED); ?></td>

to this:

<td><?php //include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_FEATURED); ?></td>

I basically just commented out that command. I don't currently use featured products so it shouldn't affect anything else with the site right now, right?

What would be a better way to fix this issue instead of the band-aid that I did by commenting it out?

Edit:

Well that seems to have fixed it for the index.php page but it shows on other pages. So it looks like my band-aid didn't work as good as I hoped it would.

Hopefully some has a way to fix this.

Edited by ggrant3

I just did this full install with the "fixes" from spooks "Complete Reviews System (Admin) 1.5.3" (I looked at the previous versions that were listed 1.5.1, 1.5.2, etc and they all looked the same so I just did 1.5.3).

And it seems like the contribution itself is working fine, although on the bottom of my index page, below the center section text I have the following:

Warning: include(includes/modules/FILENAME_FEATURED) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /my/sites/root/html/index.php on line 321

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/modules/FILENAME_FEATURED' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /my/sites/root/html/index.php on line 321

Any ideas what could be wrong?

Should I do each "Complete Reviews System (Admin) 1.5.x" fix individually? Or does 1.5.3 include the previous fixes also it looked to me like it did, but I may have missed something)?

Or is this related to something else?

For right now I went to index.php and changed this:

<td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_FEATURED); ?></td>

to this:

<td><?php //include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_FEATURED); ?></td>

I basically just commented out that command. I don't currently use featured products so it shouldn't affect anything else with the site right now, right?

What would be a better way to fix this issue instead of the band-aid that I did by commenting it out?

Edit:

Well that seems to have fixed it for the index.php page but it shows on other pages. So it looks like my band-aid didn't work as good as I hoped it would.

Hopefully some has a way to fix this.

Bump

Any ideas?

Add to /includes/filenames.php:

define('FILENAME_FEATURED', 'featured.php');

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >