• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Migs/Commwebb Not Forwarding to Payment Gateway

dlyxzen

Hey guys,

i am desperate and have tried everything :( i am using the migs payment module for commweb. the problem is that it gets all the way to checkout_confirmation.php but then doesnt forward onto the payment page (hosted on commweb's side of things) it simply displays the order successful page straight away.

It is very unusual because i have another site using the exact same migs file etc: , exact same settings and it works great. And at one point i HAVE had it working on my second site, but now it has seem to have stop working. i have installed the credit class module , but this is also installed on site1 which works fine with it.

Has anybody had any problems like this before with migs/commweb? I have searched all over the forums but cant seem to find something that matches my problem.

Any help greatly appreciated,

cheers

dlyxzen

• 2 weeks later...

Hi dlyxzen,

Im having the same issues, and getting the run around from everyone, i ask have about it.

I have had the same script go to the MIGS server but couldnt get it to return, I thought the problem was cause i didnt have SSL and cc_via_migs.php script was looking for a https:// returnURL

I Got the digital Cert installed and working, now to cut a long story short, when it gets to checkout_process.php it just loggout and asks you to log back in.

I think we have simular issues...

What are your setting in the script?

Does your host use a local payClientIP or server or payClientPort?

if so where is it defined or stated

and have you customised any of these:

// Customise to suit custom implementations of the process and return scripts if necessary

// The Local script hanlder performing the Server-hosted Interation with the VPC

// define('MODULE_PAYMENT_MIGS_SERVER_HOSTED_PROCESS', 'migs_server_process.php');

// The Return Page that will update the order status and restore the session variables

// define('MODULE_PAYMENT_MIGS_RETURN_HANDLER', 'checkout_process.php');

// Customise the following defined variable to the server hosted VPC URL if required

// define('MODULE_PAYMENT_MIGS_INTEGRATION_MODEL_SERVER_HOSTED_VPC_URL', 'https://migs.mastercard.com.au/vpcpay');

If you have any further break throughs, ill be glad to hear. If you have any questions Ill try to help.

One Stop T-Shirt Printing Shop

• 5 months later...

Hey guys,

i am desperate and have tried everything :( i am using the migs payment module for commweb. the problem is that it gets all the way to checkout_confirmation.php but then doesnt forward onto the payment page (hosted on commweb's side of things) it simply displays the order successful page straight away.

It is very unusual because i have another site using the exact same migs file etc: , exact same settings and it works great. And at one point i HAVE had it working on my second site, but now it has seem to have stop working. i have installed the credit class module , but this is also installed on site1 which works fine with it.

Has anybody had any problems like this before with migs/commweb? I have searched all over the forums but cant seem to find something that matches my problem.

Any help greatly appreciated,

cheers

dlyxzen

Did you solve the problem, I am having the same problem too? Can you help please?