• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I need help with my buy now buttons

cemfundog

I added this contrib and now the 'buy now' buttons do not work. I love this contrib buy the way but I can't figure out why all of a sudden the buy now buttons on any page other than my product info page just take you to the details page rather than adding the product to cart like it used to. I am also using the shopping cart as pop-up contrib on my product info page which will pop up a little window once you have added the product to cart allowing the buyer to purchase immediately or continue shopping. Doubt this is a problem but thought I should mention it. Every product on my home page has a buy now button and a details button. I need to fix the buy now button ASAP.

Please Help!!!!

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated...Thank you all so much for contributing this stuff and for your help.

Let me know if there is anything else you need to help figure this out.

My existing site is at www.evantics.com

I just tried the buy now button on your home page and it worked fine i used IE7, got a popup product added to cart, checkout or continue shopping

Edited by steve_s

I just tried the buy now button on your home page and it worked fine i used IE7, got a popup product added to cart, checkout or continue shopping

Thank you so much for checking Steve_s, I should have been more clear. I removed the product attribute options from all products except for the "deal of the month" which is the first product on the home page. I did this because the buy now button was not working. This is how I know my problem stems from the 'options as images' contrib. The "deal of the week" product still won't be added to the cart when I click Buy now. I hope this is making sense, I really need help on this.

Thank you all again...