Latest News: (loading..)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ddagmij

Better Together

6 posts in this topic

Hey SoftwareGuy, Which one of your contributions do I need to get this done. I sell t-shirts. Sizes small through XL are one price, 2X-3X $2 more, 4X - 5X $3 more. I want to offer; buy one shirt get one shirt of equal or lesser value 10% off, buy two shirts get third shirt of equal or lesser value 50% off, buy three shirts get fourth shirt of equal or lesser value free. Will better togegher do this or do I need some custom work?

Thanks but I offer the shirts in different sizes as well as colors, graphic placement, graphic size and graphic color. So attributes are a must.

i m in big trouble the better together cont is not working with sub categories products any ideas...............

i m in big trouble the better together cont is not working with sub categories products any ideas...............

Wrong topic, try here for support.

Thanks but I offer the shirts in different sizes as well as colors, graphic placement, graphic size and graphic color. So attributes are a must.

I don't say that it not support attributes. You could try it to see the working or ask this in one of the support topics of QPBPP.