• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Canada Post (Electronic Shipping Tools)

I'm still trying to get this module to work properly even with the most recent changes reflected in my code, it still doesn't work.

I can get to step 4 and it tells me that the page has been moved.

Step 4. Entered address.

REQUEST: https://est-oee.canadapost-postescanada.ca/ShippingServlet

RESPONSE: HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily

If you have a working "ship_canadapost_ajax.php", could you post it, so that I could compare mine with it.

I had a meeting with our Canada Post Representative today and he was talking about possibly using the Canada Post "Electronic Shipping Tools Business Desktop 2.0" application and I was wondering if anyone had tried this previously and what kind of success they had with it.

Also if anyone knew of an end of day report (pluggin module to osCommerce) that I could use to export the days sales, so that I can easily import this data into that application to do the shipping at the end of the day.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Kevin

• 5 weeks later...

Unless your volumes are large, the following are the cheapest options I have found:

- eShipper for FedEx Express, UPS Express, UPS Standard, Canada Post Expedited, Canada Post Xpresspost

- Canada Post for Small Packets Air

- PayPal Shipping for Light Packets Air (normally you can only do them in person at a postal outlet)