• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

'Additional Images' addon creating problems!

PLZZZZZ HELPP MEE..

Ive tried almost everything, but nothing seems to work out. Ive just installed an addon : 'additional images'. It does what it says i.e. supports multiple images.

But the images are not aligned, they are not where they are supposed to be. they are 'out of place'..the images are being displayed on the right side of the page whereas they should be displayed in the centre! here have a look :

imagealignment-1.jpg

the image should be where the markers are pointing!

please help me..somebody!

thanks in advance!

sukrit sachdeva

Edited by skit_sachdeva

anyboody there??..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This permanent bumping is annoying. There are nearly 60 people who watched your post and nobody answered ! Did you ask your self why? Maybe it's not the other peoples problem "who are not there" but your's? The half of your posts are bumps of the style "PLLEEEEAAASEE HELP!"

Did you ever red the forum rules ?

Back to the topic. Maybe you didn't post at the right place? How to find this right place:

1) Go back to the site where you downloaded the contribution additional images (if you mean this, because you don't even specify what you downloaded)

2) You will see a link there about a support forum. This is a place exactly as stated a support forum for exactly this contribution you downloaded.

3) READ through the forum BEFORE you post anything. There is most likely an answer already waiting for you.

Finally: Did you notice that this contribution has also an admin panel where you can do different settings? Like putting the images in the center of the page?

mm

Edited by multimixer

• 3 weeks later...
Hello, I have the same problem, I think it is because template design , and table, please, any peope, can help us?

I don't know what I haver to do to chage it,

What problem do you have? Did you check the AI forum?

Hello, I had the same problem than you because we use the same template I have changed the product info_table to adapt to our template, if you are interested i can send tou the product_info.php file

Bye

Here you can see an example :)

Edited by ellinoir18