• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Payment Gateways which support INR!

skit_sachdeva

Hi guyz,

plz help me with this,

I've searched the net but could not get a payment gateway like Paypal or Alertpay which accepts INR (my local currency).

What i want the in the PG :

1) to support and accept payments(through credit card etc.) in INR.

2) The signup should be optional for the customer! (when he checks out from my site, HE should get an option to either sign up or pay directly!)

i did find one : Moneybookers. but it requires the customer to signup, plus no credit card payments( ive mailed the support but no response)

plzzzz help me,

thanx,

sukrit sachdeva

try 2Checkout

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

try 2Checkout

2CO requires $50 as setup fee plus its transaction charges are more than even paypal. ( i CANT afford that much now)

Please anyone, a gateway which supports INR and doesnot charge setup or maintenance fee etc.

thanx 'web-project',

sukrit sachdeva

2CO requires $50 as setup fee plus its transaction charges are more than even paypal. ( i CANT afford that much now)

but they are awesome as they will protect you against the fraud orders, compare to PayPal the 2CO investigate every order

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

• 7 months later...

In reply to Sukrit Sachdeva's question

I have moneybookers account. They don't need online buyers to open account much like PayPal. They accept Credit Cards much like PayPal. They accept payment in INR unlike PayPal. They are less expensive than PayPal. I have account with both and on that basis I have replied.

Edited by maanojrakhit