• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ot_membership

andremen

This contrib adds a membership feature so that when a customer places their first order the membership fee is automatically added to the order total and shown at the time of order confirmation. The membership fee is then added again after the set number of months. In the Admin page , you are able to add membership levels and fees.

• 3 weeks later...

module way buggie. locked up my admin with fatal error. had to completely uninstall to get it back.

too bad - I was really looking forward to this one.

I am working in this module for sometime.

I just upload and called v2,0

that is a full packge, still need to work in that.

added screenshoots.

Manual page

Install, fixed miss speeling

better .sql file install/desinstall.

. use that and help to finish as well.

thanks.

• 2 years later...

Hi Andre,

first thanks for creating this contrib. I was just really searching for a functionality like this. Also great compliment for the informations about this contrib. The installation file and explanation is really great.

Just integrated this contrib. After some little I have some problems with it and ask you for your help if you have time for it:

1) After Click on membership in the adim I get this error: Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object inD:\xampp\htdocs\osc_22\admin\includes\boxes\membership.phpon line 33

2) Afterwards I took the url membership.php directly and I got a frontend. But all the text is not translated:

TEXT_MEMBERSHIP_ID16 TEXT_MEMBERSHIP_FEE0 TEXT_MEMBERSHIP_LENGTH90 TEXT_MEMBERSHIP_SORT1

Ok these are really not the big topics as I can create a workaround / or fix it.

Next problems:

3) When I'm creating a customer I get the dropdown for membership. Fine ! And it will be created also in the database. But I get no pricing in the checkoutform.

4) A customer who wants to update the status via the account_edit.php also will not be billed in the checkout and also doesn't get in the database. By the way he has to complete all fileds in the account_edit. No known data of him is in.

As I guess, that all these things where tested by your side before packing it in a contrib it would be great if you can check if all files are inside the contrib. I guess that something is missing basically.

Thanks a lot for your support in advance !!

Greetings from germany !

Michael

Hi,

ok solved the problems:

1) Chnaged membership.php in admin boxes

this

$returned_rci_top = $cre_RCI->get('membership', 'boxestop');
   $returned_rci_bottom = $cre_RCI->get('membership', 'boxesbottom');
   $contents[] = array('text'  => $returned_rci_top .
							   tep_admin_files_boxes(FILENAME_MEMBERSHIP, BOX_MEMBERSHIP_MEMBERSHIP, 'NONSSL', '', '2') .
							   //tep_admin_files_boxes(FILENAME_, BOX_MEMBERSHIP_)  .
							   //tep_admin_files_boxes(FILENAME_, BOX_MEMBERSHIP_) .
							   $returned_rci_bottom);

to this:

$contents[] = array('text'  => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MEMBERSHIP, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_MEMBERSHIP_MEMBERSHIP . '</a><br>' );

2) Language file created for german

3) Have not activated the contrib in the admin. Readed this in older downloads of the contrib.

4) Misstake from side in the addition of code regarding the sql query.

Has anyone realized this for affiliates?

Greetings Michael

• 7 years later...