• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

error messages appear in strange place

Hello all,

I installed a template and am setting up my site at www.mostunusual.com. The problem I am having is some error messages are appearing with the triangle icon and describe the problem but it looks like a mistake on the page. I noticed it first when you try to log in if you don't have an account. Does anyone know how to fix these type of error problems so they either pop up or print code properly on the page?

Thanks

Harry

Thanks for the reply

The problem is the error does not pop up it appears on the page in a different color and includes the line of code that has the problem. It just looks completely unprofessional. A pop up would be fine but a line of code appearing in a page looks like an error on the site.

Any ideas how to hide these?

Thanks

Harry

I think it's normal to pop up an err if you don't have an account but try to log in

To add more clarification:

If you enter an account that doesn't exist the following line of code appears in the page with a big warning triangle:

Error Error: No match for E-Mail Address and/or Password.

This would be fine as a pop up that looks professional but currently it looks like a code error.

Thanks again

Harry

I think it's normal to pop up an err if you don't have an account but try to log in