• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Module OSC-Affiliate

cienfu

I'm trying to install on my web the osc-affiliate module, i have made it three or four times and it always appear errors.

i can't install it yet :(

I've oscmmerce v2.2 rc1 (it says my admin panel), can anyone help me with the installation ?

He/she will be rewarded.

Please hel me!

Thanks.

If you are hoping that someone will help you then you really need to be specific about the error codes generated.

I think you should try searching the affiliate support thread rather than post here in general because you will probably find what you are looking for.

I'm trying to install on my web the osc-affiliate module, i have made it three or four times and it always appear errors.

i can't install it yet :(

I've oscmmerce v2.2 rc1 (it says my admin panel), can anyone help me with the installation ?

He/she will be rewarded.

Please hel me!

Thanks.

Edited by chooch

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH