• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Google Base

nealc

After switching hosts, from my own server to the new server (at godaddy) my data feed no longer works. I made all the necessary changes as my url used to be http://thebargaincart.com:1024/mydatafeed etc. to the new url http://thebargaincart.com/mydatafeed etc. Now, the upload never even processes on the time I have selected. I have been rescheduling for every hour on the hour to see if I can get my products to upload. So frustrating!!

I am currently just learning osCommerce and PHP, but am always willing to help out.

Have successfully installed the following: Discount Coupons, UPS shipping module, Ultimate SEO URL's, Easy Meta Tags for SEO 1.0, Google XML Sitemap SEO v1.3, HTML Editor for Email and Newsletters.

hmm...anybody?

I am currently just learning osCommerce and PHP, but am always willing to help out.

Have successfully installed the following: Discount Coupons, UPS shipping module, Ultimate SEO URL's, Easy Meta Tags for SEO 1.0, Google XML Sitemap SEO v1.3, HTML Editor for Email and Newsletters.

no, everything is perfect as I am using my own contribution, Google Base pick-up the products by scheduler.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

You might try telling us which Google Base addon you are using. Have you tried a manual update?

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Sorry, forgot to mention which contrib I was using. I am using this one here: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6531

Alex,

What is your contribution? I never had any errors before switching hosts, which is what is so confusing. Now, I am receiving an error that there is an incorrect header format.

Alex,

What is your contribution? I never had any errors before switching hosts, which is what is so confusing. Now, I am receiving an error that there is an incorrect header format.

Do you have version 1.2? Also what is the exact error you are receiving?

hmm. weird, I just logged into my base account to check the error that I had received and looks like google has started processing some of my products, I have over 400 and only 44 show but that is a positive sign. I just edited the googlebase.php to omit a few of the heading descriptions.

The version that I am running is 1.2 by the way.

Archived