• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Free Shipping with Discount module

kotaro

Still having this problem and can't figure out the solution to it, if anyone found a solution for it please let me know.

I have OSC 2.2. Discount Coupon and Free Shipping contributions installed.

1. In Admin page under Order Total->Shipping when i set Allow Free Shipping to TRUE, it all works fine and takes the person back if after discount the total price is below minimum BUT The first time a person gets to the checkout_shipping.php page they do not see other shipping options, so even if the order qualifies them for free shipping but they want to select 2day air, and they don't have coupon, they can't select any other shipping option.

2. When i have Allow Free Shipping set to FALSE, then it does show all the shipping options on the shipping page along with free shipping option but if person enters a discount code and total price drops below the minimum program does not take a person back to the shipping page to reselect the shipping. So even if the final price is below free shipping minimum, they still end up getting free shipping.

I need to have other shipping options show along with free shipping option when available and still be able to check if the minimum amount was met.

I hope it wasn't too confusing.

Any ideas?

Please help

Thank you

Archived