• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Ultimate SEO Urls with Multi Store

gombszorp

Hi Everybody!

I installed Multi-stores (Multistores v2.0 with corrections V2.0 16 may 2009 With one database and one admin you can make lot's of oscommerce store. You can define configuration database table for each store- configuration1, conf2 and so on ) and after Ultimate SEO Urls ( 2.1e ORIGINAL updated 14 Jun 2009) too. The problem is, if I would like to configure SEO url-s I can configure only one store and the others not.

The store I can configure is always other. I have no idea what to do. I need search engine safe urls.

If anybody can help please don't hesitate smile.gif

I have osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 RC2 Released

Zsolt

Hi Everybody!

I installed Multi-stores (Multistores v2.0 with corrections V2.0 16 may 2009 With one database and one admin you can make lot's of oscommerce store. You can define configuration database table for each store- configuration1, conf2 and so on ) and after Ultimate SEO Urls ( 2.1e ORIGINAL updated 14 Jun 2009) too. The problem is, if I would like to configure SEO url-s I can configure only one store and the others not.

The store I can configure is always other. I have no idea what to do. I need search engine safe urls.

If anybody can help please don't hesitate smile.gif

I have osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 RC2 Released

Zsolt

I think this would be best asked in the support forum for whichever multi store contribution you are using.

Much the same way as you define seperate configuration tables for each shop you would need to apply the seo urls database entries to those tables.