Latest News: (loading..)
Sign in to follow this  
artistwantab

Eazy Populate 2.76 trouble

OK...I have Eazy Populate 2.76h that I downloaded from the community/contributions.

I have tried to install this every which way but nothing shows up either under tools or catalog.

I would love to get this installed so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Elio

OK...I have Eazy Populate 2.76h that I downloaded from the community/contributions.

I have tried to install this every which way but nothing shows up either under tools or catalog.

I would love to get this installed so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Elio

EaZy Popuplate contribution will be renamed to "Smoothe Populate"

Contribution works with OsCommerce 3.0 a5 /PHP 5.x

Follow installation steps exactly:

* Copy folder ezpopulate into /catalog/admin/includes/applications/ or whatever folder you have placed the osCommerce admin.

* Copy file /catalog/admin/includes/applications/ezpopulate/access_ezpopulate.php into /catalog/admin/includes/modules/access folder.

* Rename /catalog/admin/includes/modules/access/access_ezpopulate.php

to /catalog/admin/includes/modules/access/ezpopulate.php.

* Copy file /catalog/admin/includes/applications/ezpopulate/en_US_ezpopulate.php into /catalog/admin/includes/languages/en_US/modules/access folder.

* Rename /catalog/admin/includes/languages/en_US/modules/access/en_US_ezpopulate.php

to /catalog/admin/includes/languages/en_US/modules/access/ezpopulate.php.

* Copy folder ezpopulate into /catalog/admin/includes/applications/ or whatever folder you have placed the osCommerce admin.

* Copy file /catalog/admin/includes/applications/ezpopulate/access_ezpopulate.php into /catalog/admin/includes/modules/access folder.

Thank you for the reply....

I have followed the instructions but I am confused by the following...

I created a folder includes/applications? Should I be putting ezpopulate into the SAME folder admin is in.

Edited by artistwantab

Thank you for the reply....

I have followed the instructions but I am confused by the following...

I created a folder includes/applications? Should I be putting ezpopulate into the SAME folder admin is in.

catalog/admin/includes/applications/ is created when you install osCommerce 3.0a5, you do not manually create it. Extract the ezpopulate.zip into it. You now need to copy a couple of files from the new ezpopulate folder into two different locations and rename them in the new locations to ezpopulate.php that's it.

* Copy file /catalog/admin/includes/applications/ezpopulate/access_ezpopulate.php into /catalog/admin/includes/modules/access and rename it to ezpopulate.php there.

* Copy file /catalog/admin/includes/applications/ezpopulate/en_US_ezpopulate.php into /catalog/admin/includes/languages/en_US/modules/access it to ezpopulate.php there.