• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Silly silly question re: Google Auto Feeder 1.2

DDame

Add this code to your .htaccess above your rewrite rules:

Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine on

If your store is in a subdirectory, you need to modify googlebase.php. The code is up a bit in this thread.

Regards

Jim

Was this post directed to my problem as well? Which file name _______.php am I looking for to determine where my store is? I'm just not sure and I don't want to change any code until I'm certain. Thanks! :-P

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both of you, since your problems seem similar. The root of your store is where you installed the whole thing. The easiest way is to check for a stylesheet.css file. There is one in the root. There will also be a file with that name in admin/includes/ in case you spot that one as well. The first one is the one you want. Find that file and put your googlebase.php in the same directory.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Jim...

DDame and I both seem to be able to see product information if we browse www.mysite.com/catalog/googlebase.php. So it looks like we've got that file in the proper location. Does this mean that the problem is with the changes to .htaccess (either in the root or in the catalog folder). I followed your suggestion @ 11:14 today to add to .htaccess :

Options +FollowSymLinks

RewriteEngine on

Now I get a "done" from Firefox (rather than a file not found error), but IE "cannot display page". If I hash out the two lines in .htaccess then the error in Firefox is file not found and IE is still 'cannot display page'

You indicated that if the store is in a subdirectory, we need to change googlebase.php, but there doesn't seem to be reference to a change provided in this thread. The suggested changes to googlebase.php relate to configuration of what goes into the product upload file for google. It's not clear what would be changed to output to the proper text file. Can you be more specific about the date/location of the thread &/or what code in googlebase.php needs to be changed for those of us who have our store (and googlebase.php) in a subdirectory (e.g. mysite.com/catalog/googlebase.php?

Once this is corrected, then DDame and I should both be able to see our data if we browse www.mysite.com/catalog/feeds.txt (or whatever name we gave it in the .htaccess RewriteRule statement)

Are our stores really in a "subdirectory", or is the standard configuration that Catalog in in the root and has folders for Admin, Includes, images, etc.

====================================================================

DDame: There's an excellent discussion of the layout of OSC and how to find files at

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=307356 The first couple of times I read it I was lost, but some time it will make sense to you.

I think that the quick answer to your question is that your store is in a folder called Catalog that's in your Httpdocs folder. If you're using an FTP client to access files on the site you should see Catalog in the root and Catalog/Admin (which is where your OSC administrative files are located).

The Googlebase.php file that needs updating should be put into the folder named www.mysite.com/catalog/ which it seems was done from your post on Jun 17.

I don't think that there's anything wrong with our Googlebase.php files. I think that the problem is with the .htaccess.

Same symptoms after the suggested updates....

www.mysite.com/catalog/googlebase.php brings back text, whereas www.mysite.com/catalog/feeds.txt does not.

Here is is the content and sequence of all code that's not hashed out in the .htaccess file which is in the www.mysite.com/catalog folder.

Options +FollowSymLinks

RewriteEngine on

RewriteBase /

RewriteRule feeds.txt googlebase.php

I have also changed lines 100 and 101 of googlebase.php to read....

$catalogURL = HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG;

$imageURL = HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG . DIR_WS_IMAGES;

I will appreciate any further suggestions?

www.carolinaboatoutfitters.com/catalog/googlebase.php works fine

www.carolinaboatoutfitters.com/catalog/feeds.txt does not bring anything back.

--------------But, while I'm at it----------------

When I use easypopulate to create the froogle file, I have to open the downloaded csv file in MS Excel and add a column for the model_number, which is simply a copy/paste of the product ID. I also have to do a lookup to create a column for the brand, so that these both of these values are available to Froogle.

Would it be practical to change easypopulate.php to include these two columns (and the proper field heading) in the froogle file? I've looked in the easypopulate.php and it's not apparent how to get these two columns included in the output file. I don't know what's involved, but I'd need some pretty specific instructions if I'm going to make this change to easypopulate.php, which is ~3200 lines of code (e.g. I can't just be told something like "add the fields to the printoutput statement".

Otherwise, we're probably as well off just manually downloading the csv file, adding columns and manually uploading to googlebase. My problem is that the store owner can't handle this type of procedure, so if I could make it turnkee for him, then he wouldn't need to involve me and we could automate the feed to run each week.

Thanks again... I'm amazed at the time that you guys put into just supporting OSC, while we're out here trying to get our stores working.

John

Try this: Copy the code that you added to www.mysite.com/catalog/.htaccess and add it to www.mysite.com/.htaccess (Create the file if needed.)

Regards

Jim

Step 2

Upload googlebase.php to your site root, this is where files such as index.php and product_info.php are.

Step 3

Edit .htaccess file in your root directory (the file may look like it has no name and the extension type will be HTACCESS ) with notepad or other editor and copy/paste the following after RewriteBase /

#############################
# Begin Google Base File Rewrite Code
RewriteRule your-outfile.txt googlebase.php
# End Google Base File Rewrite Code
#############################

When you configure Google Base data feed to read information from your store, you set it to look for a certain text file.

So if you call that text file feed.txt then you would replace your-outfile.txt in the above code with feed.txt and then make sure in Google Base it is linked to http://www.yoursite.com/feed.txt

Hope this helps..

As a NooB who might be a couple of steps further down the road to you I thought I would add a more detailed explanation because i can see a couple of places where you might trip up.

1 - As per step 2 above

2 - In your base account under the "My Items" tab look at the "Data Feds" section and note the name of the text file you have set up. Also click on the Edit link under Uploads and check the URL for the file which must be where you uploaded googlebase.php.

3 - Edit .htaccess file as per step 3 above but you MUST make sure that you edit the line "RewriteRule your-outfile.txt googlebase.php" and change "your-outfile.txt" to be the file name you looked up in step 2. I use base-products.txt so my entry is "RewriteRule base-products.txt googlebase.php".

Note - I think that the .htaccess file is the one in the folder where googlebase.php is loaded. My oscommerce is run from <mydomain>/shop/ so I edited the .htaccess file in /shop/. The term root can be confusing as the domain has a root <yourdomain>/ but osC refers to the root as the folder that the osC index.php is in, which is normaly <yourdomain>/catalog/.

OK.. there are only so many permutations and I finally guessed at one that worked. For those of you who understand what you're doing, this may be obvious. For me, it's like trying to configure a windows network. Keep trying stuff until something finally works.

Step 1.

The .htaccess file that needs to be modified is the one that's at the highest level of your website (in httpdocs, not in your Catalog folder).

But the RewriteBase statement must point to the Catalog folder, where googlebase.php is located, not httpdocs.

Step 1a. Add the following statements to the .htaccess folder at the highest level of your website

Options +FollowSymLinks

RewriteEngine on

RewriteBase /catalog

NOTE: The difference is that I changed the "RewriteBase /" statement to "RewriteBase /catalog"

Step 2.

Install the googlebase.php file at the next level down (e.g. in your Catalog folder)

Step 3.

Browse for www.mysite.com/feeds.txt (or whatever name you gave the feed in your .htaccess file).

You should receive the text which represents the data that would be received by googlebase.

It looks as though the header has all of the necessary fields (including id, MPN, condition, etc). Don't try to decipher the data from the undelimited text file, but it seems to represent all of that same information and must be parsed by Googlebase some other way.

In a few days (after the customers leave for the 4th of July) I'll get the nerve to try to schedule googlebase without wiping out our current feed.

Thanks again for keeping me focused.

John

Thanks for all of the good information. Are you going to add this to the distribution?

Once you have the feed file displaying in your browser, click View -> (Page) Source to see what it looks like to Google. You can copy this source and paste it into the Google page to do a manual upload if you want. This is a good way to test your feed for errors. Once Google has approved the manual upload, or you have fixed all of the errors that Google finds, you can then set up the automated feed.

Regards

Jim

OK.. there are only so many permutations and I finally guessed at one that worked. For those of you who understand what you're doing, this may be obvious. For me, it's like trying to configure a windows network. Keep trying stuff until something finally works.

Step 1.

The .htaccess file that needs to be modified is the one that's at the highest level of your website (in httpdocs, not in your Catalog folder).

But the RewriteBase statement must point to the Catalog folder, where googlebase.php is located, not httpdocs.

Step 1a. Add the following statements to the .htaccess folder at the highest level of your website

Options +FollowSymLinks

RewriteEngine on

RewriteBase /catalog

NOTE: The difference is that I changed the "RewriteBase /" statement to "RewriteBase /catalog"

Step 2.

Install the googlebase.php file at the next level down (e.g. in your Catalog folder)

Step 3.

Browse for www.mysite.com/feeds.txt (or whatever name you gave the feed in your .htaccess file).

You should receive the text which represents the data that would be received by googlebase.

It looks as though the header has all of the necessary fields (including id, MPN, condition, etc). Don't try to decipher the data from the undelimited text file, but it seems to represent all of that same information and must be parsed by Googlebase some other way.

In a few days (after the customers leave for the 4th of July) I'll get the nerve to try to schedule googlebase without wiping out our current feed.

Thanks again for keeping me focused.

John

Hi,

I tried the steps above, and had no luck. My main problem is part of what has been confusing me all along: I have no Folder named Catalog.

In the very highest level of my admin area, I have the following folders:

admin

download

ext

images

includes

pub

and this is the area where the products.php, index.php, and stylesheet.css files are, along with .htaccess

Can you tell me where my Catalog folder is?

The "catalog" folder is wher you installed your osCommerce store. That's what you described in your post as "the very highest level".

Regards

Jim

Step 1.

If the very highest level of my website is in fact my Catalog folder (where the .htaccess file is), then how can I modify the .htaccess file and have it point to itself, where googlebase.php is located, in same Catalog folder? So confused.

I also do not see anything named httpdocs. Where is that?

Thanks yet again. I'm not sure I'll ever get this. Is there another GoogleBase Add-On that might work better? It's been weeks fighting this one now .... :-(

The highest level is the root of your website. There are many possible names for this folder, depending on how your server is set up. If you don't know where this is, ask your host.

Whether your store is installed in the root folder or somewhere else, we will be refer to that folder as the Catalog folder. If you installed with a tool provided by your host, then ask your host which folder this is.

you need to know where the root of your site is and where your osC store is installed before you can install any addon. Go find out.

Regards

Jim

The highest level is the root of your website. There are many possible names for this folder, depending on how your server is set up. If you don't know where this is, ask your host.

Whether your store is installed in the root folder or somewhere else, we will be refer to that folder as the Catalog folder. If you installed with a tool provided by your host, then ask your host which folder this is.

you need to know where the root of your site is and where your osC store is installed before you can install any addon. Go find out.

Regards

Jim

Okay, I'll do that, thanks so much :-)

Great Mod thanks a lot!

I could not get the .htaccess file to work properly but the googlebase.php file did so if anyone else ends up in the same situation and wants to get the info into Google Base there is a cheating way!

This method wont automatically update but is a way to get the information into Google if you are stuck on trying to get the text file and the .htaccess file to work but have the googlebase.php file working.

Point your browser to the googlebase.php file on your server:

http://www.yoursite.com/catalog/googlebase.php (for example)

when it spits out all the information from Internet Explorer right click and go to the 'view source' option or from the toolbar View >>- Source.

This then loads the code into a .txt document which you can save to your hard drive and then manually upload into Google Base.

It ain't pretty but it works for me!

When you need to update your feed file simply go through the same process and upload the new file into Google Base.

I also found that the code really does prefer your site to be in the root directory as opposed to www.mysite.com/catalog/ for example. If you run as it is your links in Google end up looking for the product in the root folder when they are in the catalog folder! I fixed this by changing the following (THIS FIX IS FOR PEOPLE RUNNING WITHOUT SEO!):

Line 117

$productURL = HTTP_SERVER.'product_info.php/products_id/';

to

$productURL = HTTP_SERVER.'/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/';

and Line 127

$productURL = HTTP_SERVER."product_info.php?currency=" . $curType . "&products_id=";  //where CURTYPE is your currency type (eg. USD, EUR, GBP)

to

$productURL = HTTP_SERVER."/catalog/product_info.php?currency=" . $curType . "&products_id=";  //where CURTYPE is your currency type (eg. USD, EUR, GBP)

If you have SEO on your website (I dont) you should change the code at line 114 from:

$productURL = 'product_info.php';

to

$productURL = '/catalog/product_info.php';

I also customised the code to exclude the product quantity field as the website I am working on does not use product quantities so uploading a product quantity of 0 caused Google Base to Disapprove the products!

Google Base does not require a product quantity field to work so you are safe to remove this field.

I hope this helps a few people out - im no master coder but these changes and some of the ones posted above worked for me and while it is not working fully I have something that works fine for the purposes that I need.

Hi,

$_cleaner_array = array(">" => "> ", "®" => "", "®" => "", "™" => "", "™" => "", "\t" => "", " " => "");

I have a diffcult to deal "trademark" and "copyright" symbols in the googlebase.php with my editor. What are escape codes for them?

Thanks

Hi,

I tried to generate the testing data and get the following error. Is there any configuration problem?

Thank you for your help,

Feed status summary

No items inserted - Processed on Jul 4, 2009 9:13 pm PDT

Detected encoding: US-ASCII

Detected delimiter: Tab (\t)

Detected file format: Text

Feed Level Messages

Error: Unrecognized header: link title description expiration_date price image_link genre id weight

Your feed contains an attribute name our system doesn't recognize. Please make sure the attribute names match one of the predefined attributes.

Learn more.

Error: Unrecognized header

Your feed contains an attribute name our system doesn't recognize. Please make sure the attributes match one of our predefined attributes.

Learn more.

=====

Feed file:

link title description expiration_date price image_link genre id weight manufacturer model_number mpn payment_accepted product_type currency quantity brand condition age_range made_in http://www.mcnetfashion.com/catalog/produc...;products_id=23 The Wheel Of Time The world in which The Wheel of Time takes place is lifted directly out of Jordan's pages; it's huge and consists of many different environments. How you navigate the world will depend largely on which game - single player or multipayer - you're playing. The single player experience, with a few exceptions, will see Elayna traversing the world mainly by foot (with a couple notable exceptions). In the multiplayer experience, your character will have more access to travel via Ter'angreal, Portal Stones, and the Ways. However you move around, though, you'll quickly discover that means of locomotion can easily become the least of the your worries... During your travels, you quickly discover that four locations are crucial to your success in the game. Not surprisingly, these locations are the homes of The Wheel of Time's main characters. Some of these places are ripped directly from the pages of Jordan's books, made flesh with Legend's unparalleled pixel-pushing ways. Other places are specific to the game, conceived and executed with the intent of expanding this game world even further. Either way, they provide a backdrop for some of the most intense first person action and strategy you'll have this year. 2009-08-04 99.99 http://www.mcnetfashion.com/ssl/catalog/im...eel_of_time.gif Software, Strategy 23 10.00 lbs. GT Interactive PC-TWOF PC-TWOF Paypal,Visa,MasterCard,AmericanExpress,WireTransfer Strategy USD 16 GT Interactive New 20-90 India http://www.mcnetfashion.com/catalog/produc...;products_id=24 Disciples: Sacred Lands A new age is dawning... Enter the realm of the Sacred Lands, where the dawn of a New Age has set in motion the most momentous of wars. As the prophecies long foretold, four races now clash with swords and sorcery in a desperate bid to control the destiny of their gods. Take on the quest as a champion of the Empire, the Mountain Clans, the Legions of the Damned, or the Undead Hordes and test your faith in battles of brute force, spellbinding magic and acts of guile. Slay demons, vanquish giants and combat merciless forces of the dead and undead. But to ensure the salvation of your god, the hero within must evolve. The day of reckoning has come... and only the chosen will survive. 2009-08-04 90.00 http://www.mcnetfashion.com/ssl/catalog/im...e/disciples.gif Software, Strategy 24 8.00 lbs. GT Interactive PC-DISC PC-DISC Paypal,Visa,MasterCard,AmericanExpress,WireTransfer Strategy USD 17 GT Interactive New 20-90 India

I am having the exact same problem after i have everything working i get an error from google. It Looks like this

Feed status summary

No items inserted - Processed on Jul 5, 2009 1:11 pm EDT

Detected encoding: ISO-8859-1 [Latin-1, ASCII]

Detected delimiter: Tab (\t)

Detected file format: Text

Feed Level Messages

Error: Unrecognized header: EOREOR

Your feed contains an attribute name our system doesn't recognize. Please make sure the attribute names match one of the predefined attributes.

Learn more.

Error: Unrecognized header

Your feed contains an attribute name our system doesn't recognize. Please make sure the attributes match one of our predefined attributes.

Learn more.

Thanks for this thread...

I run my small shop as a subdomain off of my regular site.

I am still unable to get www.prefix.mysite/googlebase.php to give me anything other than an internal error.

It is loaded in my root directory (with the product info.php, stylesheet etc). Mine is one without a true folder named catalog as described above.

I changed the htaccess as instructed, however, until I can get the googlebase.php to work, I don't think that will help.

I get the following error: Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Here is the php file-I did not change anything after the "end configuration" Is there something I have not done or changed? Any help or other thoughts are greatly appreciated. BTW I have zero computer knowledge-so feel free to answere in short simple sentences aimed at a complete novice.

thanks again.

<?php

/*

Title: Google Base Auto Feeder 1.2

This feeder has been revised to work with Ultimate SEO URLs 2.1d (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2823)

*/

// ########## BEGIN CONFIGURATION ###################

// START Main Configuration

// CHANGEME - Change to 'false' to disable the use of SEO

define('SEO_ENABLED','false');

// CHANGEME - Change this to the id of your language. BY default 1 is english

$languages_id = 1;

// CHANGEME - Change this to Pounds or so

$WeightUnit = " Gms.";

//End Main Configuration

// START Optional Advance Configuration

// Monetary Adjustments for Products in Feed

// default = 0 (e.g. for 17.5% tax use "$taxRate = 17.5;")

$taxRate = 0;

// Do not edit this

$taxCalc = ($taxRate/100) + 1;

// default = true

$convertCur = true;

// Converts Currency to any defined currency (eg. USD, EUR, GBP)

$curType = "USD";

//END Optional Advance Configuration

// START Optional Advance Feed Attributes

// (0=False 1=True) (optional_sec must be enabled to use any of the following options)

$optional_sec = 1;

$manufacturer = 1;

$mpn = 1; //model no. in osC is used here

$payment_accepted = 1;

// CHANGEME - Acceptable values: cash, check, GoogleCheckout, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, wiretransfer

$default_payment_methods = "Paypal,Visa,MasterCard,AmericanExpress,WireTransfer";

$product_type = 1;

$currency = 1;

// CHANGEME - Change this to Google Base Currency - USD or so

$default_currency = "USD"; //this is not binary.

$model_number = 1;

$feed_quantity = 1;

$brand = 1; // 31 jan 2007 Added condition due to Google Base making mandatory

$condition = 1; // 31 jan 2007 Added condition due to Google Base making mandatory

// CHANGEME - Change this to Old or so

$default_condition = "New"; // 31 jan 2007 Added condition due to Google Base making mandatory

$age_range = 1; // 31 jan 2007 Added condition due to Google Base making mandatory

// CHANGEME - Change this to Age Range who could bioew your feeds - 30-60 or so

$default_age_range = "20-90"; // 31 jan 2007 Added condition due to Google Base making mandatory

$made_in = 1; // 31 jan 2007 Added condition due to Google Base making mandatory

// CHANGEME - Change this to your country - USA or so

$default_made_in = "India"; // 31 jan 2007 Added condition due to Google Base making mandatory

$shipping = 0;

$lowestShipping = ""; //this is not binary. Custom Code is required to provide the shipping cost per product. ###needs to be an array for per product.

$upc = 0; //Not supported by default osC

$location = 0;

// CHANGEME - Change this to your place if enabled

$default_location = "";

$feed_language = 0;

// CHANGEME - Change this to Google Base Feed Language - FR or so if enabled

$default_feed_language = "EN"; //this is not binary.

$feed_manufacturer_id = 0; //this is for the manufacturer model number, NOT your internal store sku

// END Optional Advance Feed Attributes

// ########## END CONFIGURATION ###################

Edited by nappen

1. Take out everything you added to the .htaccess for this contribution. What do you get from viewing googlebase.php now?

2. Have you added anything else to the .htaccess file for another contribution, i.e. a SEO contribution?

Regards

Jim

I think the problem could be same as in my post#42.

look the code:

$_cleaner_array = array(">" => "> ", "®" => "", "®" => "", "™" => "", "™" => "", "\t" => "", " " => "");

If you didn't see the copyright and trademark symbol, you just replace with:

$_cleaner_array = array(">" => "> ", "®" => "", "™" => "", "\t" => "", " " => "");

Then you should see the feed output when you click the googlebase.php.

This is just hack. If there is not trademark or copyright symbel in your output, the feed should be ok.

My post is asking if someone know how to use escape to represent the trademark and copyright symbol.

Thanks for this thread...

I run my small shop as a subdomain off of my regular site.

I am still unable to get www.prefix.mysite/googlebase.php to give me anything other than an internal error.

It is loaded in my root directory (with the product info.php, stylesheet etc). Mine is one without a true folder named catalog as described above.

I changed the htaccess as instructed, however, until I can get the googlebase.php to work, I don't think that will help.

I get the following error: Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Here is the php file-I did not change anything after the "end configuration" Is there something I have not done or changed? Any help or other thoughts are greatly appreciated. BTW I have zero computer knowledge-so feel free to answere in short simple sentences aimed at a complete novice.

thanks again.

<?php

/*

Title: Google Base Auto Feeder 1.2

This feeder has been revised to work with Ultimate SEO URLs 2.1d (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2823)

*/

// ########## BEGIN CONFIGURATION ###################

// START Main Configuration

// CHANGEME - Change to 'false' to disable the use of SEO

define('SEO_ENABLED','false');

// CHANGEME - Change this to the id of your language. BY default 1 is english

$languages_id = 1;

// CHANGEME - Change this to Pounds or so

$WeightUnit = " Gms.";

//End Main Configuration

// START Optional Advance Configuration

// Monetary Adjustments for Products in Feed

// default = 0 (e.g. for 17.5% tax use "$taxRate = 17.5;")

$taxRate = 0;

// Do not edit this

$taxCalc = ($taxRate/100) + 1;

// default = true

$convertCur = true;

// Converts Currency to any defined currency (eg. USD, EUR, GBP)

$curType = "USD";

//END Optional Advance Configuration

// START Optional Advance Feed Attributes

// (0=False 1=True) (optional_sec must be enabled to use any of the following options)

$optional_sec = 1;

$manufacturer = 1;

$mpn = 1; //model no. in osC is used here

$payment_accepted = 1;

// CHANGEME - Acceptable values: cash, check, GoogleCheckout, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, wiretransfer

$default_payment_methods = "Paypal,Visa,MasterCard,AmericanExpress,WireTransfer";

$product_type = 1;

$currency = 1;

// CHANGEME - Change this to Google Base Currency - USD or so

$default_currency = "USD"; //this is not binary.

$model_number = 1;

$feed_quantity = 1;

$brand = 1; // 31 jan 2007 Added condition due to Google Base making mandatory

$condition = 1; // 31 jan 2007 Added condition due to Google Base making mandatory

// CHANGEME - Change this to Old or so

$default_condition = "New"; // 31 jan 2007 Added condition due to Google Base making mandatory

$age_range = 1; // 31 jan 2007 Added condition due to Google Base making mandatory

// CHANGEME - Change this to Age Range who could bioew your feeds - 30-60 or so

$default_age_range = "20-90"; // 31 jan 2007 Added condition due to Google Base making mandatory

$made_in = 1; // 31 jan 2007 Added condition due to Google Base making mandatory

// CHANGEME - Change this to your country - USA or so

$default_made_in = "India"; // 31 jan 2007 Added condition due to Google Base making mandatory

$shipping = 0;

$lowestShipping = ""; //this is not binary. Custom Code is required to provide the shipping cost per product. ###needs to be an array for per product.

$upc = 0; //Not supported by default osC

$location = 0;

// CHANGEME - Change this to your place if enabled

$default_location = "";

$feed_language = 0;

// CHANGEME - Change this to Google Base Feed Language - FR or so if enabled

$default_feed_language = "EN"; //this is not binary.

$feed_manufacturer_id = 0; //this is for the manufacturer model number, NOT your internal store sku

// END Optional Advance Feed Attributes

// ########## END CONFIGURATION ###################