Sign in to follow this  
DirtySnipe

Product Extra fields install help

Im trying to run a clean install of version 2.0j

But trying to follow those instructions is a bit confussing (it goes on about if im upgrading follow this that and the other when all im after is a clean install).

Does anyone have a clear set of instructions so i can cut and paste edits.

the first half of step 8 is hosed in several packages i've tried - the code it says to replace isn't the code i have and i haven't modified it from the default v2.2 rc2a code i recently grabbed. i plan to look for an answer to my question installing this same add-on later today. do you also happen to be stuck on step 8 part one of two?

the first half of step 8 is hosed in several packages i've tried - the code it says to replace isn't the code i have and i haven't modified it from the default v2.2 rc2a code i recently grabbed. i plan to look for an answer to my question installing this same add-on later today. do you also happen to be stuck on step 8 part one of two?

I'm having the same problem. I used the fix posted on 20 Mar 2009, but things still seem to be hosed. I'm thinking I made some changes elsewhere that were not supposed to be made. The install instructions are rather confusing or else I'm a moron... or both.

I'm having the same problem. I used the fix posted on 20 Mar 2009, but things still seem to be hosed. I'm thinking I made some changes elsewhere that were not supposed to be made. The install instructions are rather confusing or else I'm a moron... or both.

I found a problem with the latest product_extra_fields.php in the admin section. All the coding is on one line. I copied that file from an earlier version and it worked fine. If you have header tags Seo installed you will need to reload the header_tags.php file in catalog/includes. Other wise it puls a T_CLASS error because the database didn't refresh.

If the only tool you have is a hammer, all your problems look like nails