• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Going live next week, want feedback

Moving my site to another hosting company and they included this shopping cart in their e-commerce plan, this is the ONLY reason I went with them, I liked this cart. If I had known it was free, I may have went with someone a little cheaper :) Anyways, want everyone to check it out, find my mistakes, etc. It's not yet completed as of adding size and colors but thats about it.

http://162.42.209.188

Cute buttons, well coordinated color scheme.

You might want to change the font color in the stylesheet for your header navigation buttons in the hover mode....the white highlight makes the white link disappear.

It's suppose to be a deep purple font color and white hover when you hover over it, it's not showing purple to you? It is here? When you hover it makes the white font turn to purple with a white background.

What browser do you use?

Oh and thanks for the compliments, working hard as I'm sure everyone does around here :)

I took out the backgroud scheme all together on hover. Hard to fix it for all browsers with the colors I'm using.

Thanks Kim for letting me know about that

I think your web site looks fabulous! I love your color scheme and everything flows together very well. I'm no pro..but I think you have done a heck of a job!! Nothing happens when moving over "live help" in your header bar.

:inlove:

-Richard

-Richard

---------------------------------------------------

Where would I be without the Forums?!?!

WOW!!! :shock:

I'd love to get my partner one of those Bodystockings.

Great site, Loved everything about it.

It must have taken ages to do!

-----------------------------------------

The right side of the header could do with something to balance it up

maybe!

----------------------------------------

Well done!

p.s Are you single? (only joking!)

Jeff1

Site looks really good

Dont you just hate Browers Incompatablity, :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

How did you get a thumbnail to come up in the cart?? - Eg just before checking out??

This is really good

there is a contribution that does that I beliver, browse the contributions

Michael

thanks for the compliments and yes I worked very hard!

I did have something on the right on the header but I'm trying to save as much bandwidth as possible, it's getting very expensive for me and well on 800X600 it looks to crowded for it. And as for as the thumbnails in the shopping cart there is a contrib for it. I found it there. Real simple to install too.

Archived