• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Order confirmation

Gonzola

Hi,

My customers dont recieve any order confirmation mail and can not see their orders in their account, what can be the problem?

Also my contact us form does not work so i dont know if thius is connected in some way

HGow do i send a copy of the order from admin to the supplier

Hi,

My customers dont recieve any order confirmation mail and can not see their orders in their account, what can be the problem?

Also my contact us form does not work so i dont know if thius is connected in some way

HGow do i send a copy of the order from admin to the supplier

login in to your host click on email and see if any emails have been returned to you,

To send email to supllier, admin configuration my store

send extra emails to

login in to your host click on email and see if any emails have been returned to you,

To send email to supllier, admin configuration my store

send extra emails to

The customers still dont recieve any order confirmation mail and can not see their orders in their account, does this have to do with changing the order from pending to processing and do you always have to do it manually

I have tried everything that been said in the forum but my following problems remain

1, Contact us does not work

2, Google cant find the site only an error message about define language, we have done that but same shit the message looks like this "

Warning: require(includes/languages/.php) [function.require .. [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 288 ...

3, Customers don recieve order confirmation

Any help or advice will be highly appreciated

I have tried everything that been said in the forum but my following problems remain

1, Contact us does not work

2, Google cant find the site only an error message about define language, we have done that but same shit the message looks like this "

Warning: require(includes/languages/.php) [function.require .. [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 288 ...

3, Customers don recieve order confirmation

Any help or advice will be highly appreciated

What have you tried? How did you set up your email in the store? Are you on a linux or windows server?

You may also want to tell your cutomers to allow email coming from your domain. Due to spam, mail servers have tighten security and some of your customer email coming from your domain may be ending up in their spam folders.

• 2 weeks later...
What have you tried? How did you set up your email in the store? Are you on a linux or windows server?

You may also want to tell your cutomers to allow email coming from your domain. Due to spam, mail servers have tighten security and some of your customer email coming from your domain may be ending up in their spam folders.

I could not solve the problem with the contact us form so i added the email and adress instead

My last problem is the search engines, the site can be found at altavista and yahoo without error message but in google there is still an error message about defining languages.

Search for this site www.modevaskor.com

Anyone had this problem

Archived