Sign in to follow this  
2johnsons

Site Monitor

I have installed site monitor I would like for site monitor to run automatically at a selected time. I don't know where and how Im suppose to input the information for the cron. i've read the instructions but Im still not sure what Im suppose to do, can someone please advise me on this.

Also running site monitor manually Im clueless.

Thank you for all information and help.

The installation instructions contain general instructions for setting up a cron job but that can vary with the host so you need to ask your host how to set that up.

For questions related to the contribution (any contribution) please always post it in the support thread for that contribution since doing so may help others that use it.

Jack

The installation instructions contain general instructions for setting up a cron job but that can vary with the host so you need to ask your host how to set that up.

For questions related to the contribution (any contribution) please always post it in the support thread for that contribution since doing so may help others that use it.

Jack

Thank you, I thought I was placing my question in the Site Monitor support thread for that contribution I will go back and post my question(s) there.