Latest News: (loading..)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
benp

Tax problem

2 posts in this topic

Hi, i wonder if someone can help me, i am new in this forum a newbie. I have installed osv3.5 alpha went ok. My only problem so far is the pricing, i want the product price fix, no tax or anything added, i've deleted all the tax zone, tax class, zone and country related to tax rates but still the price showing on display is diffirent when i insert/saved the new product. My price is £1.00 but it shows £1.55. Been tryinghard to fine solution on forums but i cant get any. please if anyone could help, it will be appreciated.

Hi, i wonder if someone can help me, i am new in this forum a newbie. I have installed osv3.5 alpha went ok. My only problem so far is the pricing, i want the product price fix, no tax or anything added, i've deleted all the tax zone, tax class, zone and country related to tax rates but still the price showing on display is diffirent when i insert/saved the new product. My price is £1.00 but it shows £1.55. Been tryinghard to fine solution on forums but i cant get any. please if anyone could help, it will be appreciated.

Make sure that the setting in your admin configuration for showing prices with tax is turned off. If that doesn't work, I don't know.... Good luck...