• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Stirling Product Tabs

I am using the Stirling Product Tabs contribution and have managed to customize it so that I can also have reviews pulled up in it.

My problem though is that I can't seem to get rid of the blue background in the iframe:

See here...

any suggestions? I've tried adding a background of white or #ffffff to almost everything but it's still not ficing the blue

Thanks.

I am using the Stirling Product Tabs contribution and have managed to customize it so that I can also have reviews pulled up in it.

My problem though is that I can't seem to get rid of the blue background in the iframe:

See here...

any suggestions? I've tried adding a background of white or #ffffff to almost everything but it's still not ficing the blue

Thanks.

It is most likely set in your css file

Any chance you could share it up? I'm trying to do the same thing.

Thanks in advance!