• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need suggestions on the best Add-ons for S.E.O. and Populating

boostanddestroy

I would like to know your suggestions on the best-

Really starting to focus on S.E.O. and looking to double my traffic within the next to months.

What I am looking for-

HEADER Tags - or something that makes the product name into the "TITLE" of the webpage.

Meta Tags - or something that will make meta out of the product description and title

XML Dynamic Sitemap- something that will update and index my site when changes are made

AND-A mass populating program that will not delete products with the same product number.

Thank you for your suggestions.

-Chisholm

noob-

Thank you for your reply,

Should I run a normal sitemap along with a google XML sitemap. Sorry I am kind of new to this.

And Header Tags generators make the "TITLE" come from the product categories and name correct?

Meta tag generators just make meta keywords for each product.

Is this correct? So I can use a header tag generator along with a meta tag generator correct?

noob-

Thank you for your reply,

Should I run a normal sitemap along with a google XML sitemap. Sorry I am kind of new to this.

And Header Tags generators make the "TITLE" come from the product categories and name correct?

Meta tag generators just make meta keywords for each product.

Is this correct? So I can use a header tag generator along with a meta tag generator correct?

1. normal sitemap AND google xml sitemap

2. seo header tags/header tags controller OR one of the meta tags contributions (easy meta tags/c-dynamic meta tags)

1. normal sitemap AND google xml sitemap

2. seo header tags/header tags controller OR one of the meta tags contributions (easy meta tags/c-dynamic meta tags)

Which one do you recommend. The title / header controller seems to work better on google searches from what I can see. Is this true?

Thank you

-Chisholm

noob-

Archived