Sign in to follow this  
JLDESIGN

PayPal IPN

Orders made through the PayPal IPN module are coming through the proper channels in the store, however no money is being transferred into the store owner's PayPal account. Any help would be appreciated.

something.

I assume your working with sandbox accounts?... are you getting confirmation email orders for merchant and buyer?

I assume your working with sandbox accounts?... are you getting confirmation email orders for merchant and buyer?

I tried and tried to work with a sandbox account but could not get that to work. So many different problems. I'm sure that's not helpful.

We are getting confirmation email orders. Everything seems to work but any transfer of money to the seller.

I was tempted to install PayPal Express Checkout until i saw that contrib is full of bugs as well and has not been touched in months.

transfer of money to the seller.

Check in admin > modules > Payment > Credit/Debit Card or eCheck (via PayPal) - email is the same as your Paypal merchant account email

Check in admin > modules > Payment > Credit/Debit Card or eCheck (via PayPal) - email is the same as your Paypal merchant account email

Yes, it is. The customers who have made purchases, or think they have, seem to have gone through the entire process in PayPal. We get the confirmation email, there is just no indication that money had been transferred into our PayPal account.

I appreciate your response. I'm still getting wary of Oscommerce. Seems to be falling apart. It will be tough for me to tell my client that the platform i convinced him to use has been abandoned.

We get the confirmation email

Are the item cost, shipping cost, taxes, and order total cost amounts correct in both confirmation emails?

Edited by h2oHOH

Also

Is this a live account or sandbox, and are you using PayPal Standard or Paypal IPN?

Can you process orders at PayPal, and/or osC admin?

Edited by h2oHOH

Is this a live account or sandbox, and are you using PayPal Standard or Paypal IPN?

Can you process orders at PayPal, and/or osC admin?

Thanks again for your assistance.

I was using IPN. I was never able to make sandbox work for me. In 'live' customers are locked into Global Express shipping which costs a lot. In the end, it was just too much of a headache so i went back to Standard and that's had its own set of problems. I have too many contributions installed in this store and i've been learning php since i started out (2 years ago). I'm finding Oscommerce is fine in a very simple form but the more you try to customize it, the more trouble you are going to get. Even PayPal Express Checkout is shaky.