• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Discount Coupon Code errors

HI,

I just installed the discount coupon code contrib, but Im experiencing problems. I'm able to create a coupon in the admin section, and everything seems fine, but when I go to make a purchase on the site problems arise.

1) On checkout_payment.php the text for the coupon entry box reads: ENTRY_DISCOUNT_COUPON

It should read "Coupon Code" (and I've got this in english.php: define('ENTRY_DISCOUNT_COUPON', 'Coupon Code:');)

2) On trying to put the code into the box and continue with payment, nothing happens. There's no error or anything. It just stays on checkout_payment.php and I can't go any further.

3) If I DON'T try to use the coupon code, I am taken to checkout_confirmation.php where I see the following error:

Warning: is_recalc_shipping(includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/table.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/h/e/a/heathermay/html/includes/classes/discount_coupon.php on line 180

Warning: is_recalc_shipping(includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/table.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/h/e/a/heathermay/html/includes/classes/discount_coupon.php on line 180

Warning: is_recalc_shipping(): Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/table.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/h/e/a/heathermay/html/includes/classes/discount_coupon.php on line 180

Can anyone tell me what I've done wrong?

In addition, I'm seeing this is the shipping module in the admin section:

Warning: main(/home/content/h/e/a/heathermay/html/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/table.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/h/e/a/heathermay/html/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main(/home/content/h/e/a/heathermay/html/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/table.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/h/e/a/heathermay/html/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/content/h/e/a/heathermay/html/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/table.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/h/e/a/heathermay/html/admin/modules.php on line 128

In addition, I'm seeing this is the shipping module in the admin section:

you have this file missing

'/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/table.php'

paste code of coupon_payment.php box here i think you have this in checkout_payment.php

<form for checkout>

<form for coupon>

</form>

</form>

Also is coupon box below or above the continue button?

It's above the continue button. Does that mean something? Should it be somewhere else?

I removed all the modified files, restored the database and tried again. I'm not getting those errors anymore, but now I'm not getting the discount applied.

Thanks for your help!

It's above the continue button. Does that mean something? Should it be somewhere else?

I removed all the modified files, restored the database and tried again. I'm not getting those errors anymore, but now I'm not getting the discount applied.

Thanks for your help!

Paste the code for the coupon input here or the contents of the box if its an include, i'm sure we can get this to work :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have installed this discount coupon contribution 3.32 and using Oscommerce version 2.2.

When i complete the checkout_payment.php page process (payment details and discount coupon code), the page has been moved to checkout_confirmation.php page but there is no discount details appearing in billing information part. It shows only the sub-total, shipping cost and the total values.

Example:

Sub-Total: $11.00

Table Rate (Best Way): $7.90

Total: $17.80

When i refresh the page, it displays the billing information with discount information.

Example:

Discount Coupon FQRLY applied: -$1.10

If we confirm the order without refreshing the page, the billing details are properly stored in the admin's orders.php page with discount informations.

What is the problem? Please help me... Thanks in advance.

Vivekanandan

Hi,

I have installed this discount coupon contribution 3.32 and using Oscommerce version 2.2.

When i complete the checkout_payment.php page process (payment details and discount coupon code), the page has been moved to checkout_confirmation.php page but there is no discount details appearing in billing information part. It shows only the sub-total, shipping cost and the total values.

Example:

When i refresh the page, it displays the billing information with discount information.

Example:

Discount Coupon FQRLY applied: -$1.10

If we confirm the order without refreshing the page, the billing details are properly stored in the admin's orders.php page with discount informations.

What is the problem? Please help me... Thanks in advance.

recheck installation, a link to site would be helpful can pm me url if you prefer

Edited by steve_s

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you steve... I have double checked the installation file (i have used Discount Coupon Codes 3.33 - FULL by rajonbh contribution) and everything was placed as given in the manual.htm file. But still i cant view the discount coupon price in the checkout_confirmation.php page. I can view only after refreshing the page by pressing 'F5'.

This is our site url. Psychegames

Awaiting for your prompt reply.

recheck installation, a link to site would be helpful can pm me url if you prefer

Vivekanandan