• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Navigation Pages. How to?

godfly

**I originally posted this under tips/tricks.. Too late when I realized I was on the wrong channel so I'm reposting this"

I recently installed the "Extra Pages-Info Box w/ Admin" contribution hoping that it was the answer to what I would like to accomplish. In a way it did but I would like to have my pages appear across the top of the page (between the logo banner and the content) like a regular main navigation bar. But instead it created an information box which is not that distinct.

Please see this website that was created with osCommerce - http://bumblebeelinens.com/ - See the home, bestsellers, about us pages... How can I do something like that? Is there a contrib out there or I need to hack the pages manually?

Regards,

jpg

**I originally posted this under tips/tricks.. Too late when I realized I was on the wrong channel so I'm reposting this"

I recently installed the "Extra Pages-Info Box w/ Admin" contribution hoping that it was the answer to what I would like to accomplish. In a way it did but I would like to have my pages appear across the top of the page (between the logo banner and the content) like a regular main navigation bar. But instead it created an information box which is not that distinct.

Please see this website that was created with osCommerce - http://bumblebeelinens.com/ - See the home, bestsellers, about us pages... How can I do something like that? Is there a contrib out there or I need to hack the pages manually?

Regards,

jpg

take the code that makes the link and move it to includes/header.php

take the code that makes the link and move it to includes/header.php

I tried it and copied this line

//EXTRA PAGES INFOBOX  
require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'extra_info_pages.php');
?>

into the header.php navigation area. It did show there but it showed up like a regular infobox. I want my links / pages to be laid out like a regular horizontal navigation bar instead of having them in rows... I'm not too savvy with PHP therefore I'm trying to avoid editing the addon coding.. is there an easier way of doing this?

Archived