• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Clothing Shop - Feedback please

DingShu

I'm 70% completing my site and I would like to know what your first impressions are when you go to the site.

This is my first oscommerce site so I dont have experience. There is something I dont know how to do, does anyone help me ?

1. I want to add Wysiwyg Editor but I didnt find any addons working

2. Upload the picture product directly from PC

3. About the product info, I want to separate the product details and product pictures (product thumb + details are above and product pictures are below)

Please help me to complete my site :(

My website: www.rolandtino.com

Top of this page:

My Store Forum Channel Rules (Read Before Posting)

In addition to the forum rules, live stores discussed in this channel must be powered by osCommerce Online Merchant and have the "Powered by osCommerce" text displayed on the site. Not only is the osCommerce solution being used, but valuable feedback will also be presented by the osCommerce community.

If you come across a post not related to an osCommerce powered live store, the live store not having the "Powered by osCommerce" text, or the live store breaking the forum rules of presenting osCommerce related services (eg, web hosting), please report it so it can be deleted.

You don't qualify for community feedback until that criteria is met.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Archived