• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal Pro - Direct Payments v1.0 is on my osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 RC2a site

proracingshop

I set up a test item so i buy something on my site to check that the payment options work. When i go to pay with paypal standard and paypal express it redirects to paypal so those functions work fine. When i try to pay with my credit card directly from the site with paypal pro-direct payment option, it gets to the screen where i can put in my credit card info, then the confirm my order button takes me back to the beginning where i wind up going through the whole checkout process again.

If you want to see what i mean, the site is f1market.com and just search for the item test. I set it up for one cent so in case i actually accidentally paid, it wouldn't be some absurd charge but i never get to the screen that lets me pay.

I don't understand it because the paypal express button works just fine and it says i have to have the paypal express button actvated for this module to work.

Can anyone please help me. This is driving me nuts.

• 3 weeks later...