• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

baby store feed back

montana_girl

Top of this page:

My Store Forum Channel Rules (Read Before Posting)

In addition to the forum rules, live stores discussed in this channel must be powered by osCommerce Online Merchant and have the "Powered by osCommerce" text displayed on the site. Not only is the osCommerce solution being used, but valuable feedback will also be presented by the osCommerce community.

If you come across a post not related to an osCommerce powered live store, the live store not having the "Powered by osCommerce" text, or the live store breaking the forum rules of presenting osCommerce related services (eg, web hosting), please report it so it can be deleted.

According to that you don't qualify for feedback at this time.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

I love the overall website design nice and sleek however the background hurts my eyes a lot! And the Google Ads on the side? Not a good thing to do it pretty much will drive away your customers to other potentials competitors and looks very unprofessional.

According to that you don't qualify for feedback at this time.

Exactly what part of that was uncomprehensible?

:unsure:

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

Exactly what part of that was uncomprehensible?

:unsure:

Hi jim- i have updated my site, i had rewritten that part when i first started this process a long time ago,

in respect to the uncomprehensible comment, i know you wind up with futile questions sometimes, and my request had an incomplete site, but was that necessary?

Rules are rules.

Like it or not.

Was posting your site link here without reading the rules "necessary"?

:huh:

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

I don't usually critique sites. I focus on the technical aspects, functionality.

The google ads don't appear in any of my browsers - I have a "filter" that removes them.

Actually, I think your site looks better than most.

I think the red stripe across the bottom (with the date in it) and the newsletter signup banner should be more of a brown color (to match the rest of the site).

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

I don't usually critique sites. I focus on the technical aspects, functionality.

The google ads don't appear in any of my browsers - I have a "filter" that removes them.

Actually, I think your site looks better than most.

I think the red stripe across the bottom (with the date in it) and the newsletter signup banner should be more of a brown color (to match the rest of the site).

Thanks!

hello montana, here is what I think

1) logo too deep , can you halve the size so people will see more product when the page first opens etc ?

2) background wallpaper, slightly too prominent/distracting & busy in my eyes, can you reduce the opaqueness of it ? i want to see products to buy ! without my eyes noticing anything too distracting etc

3) your box headings , again bit too deep, i like them but halve the depth again? so they are not too dominant to allow the users eyes to browse the different content headings beneath them with sublime ease .. :)

4) what about a "wanted" graphic ? mum's who demand quality,value and xyz xyz being ? well, something cool like service, free shipping, or some other thing. You may as well eh ? with the cowgirl theme n all ? you know "WANTED great mums who want quality & value REWARD xyz !! " (perhaps leave out the Dead or alive bit !) ;)

5) agree regarding red stripe section , again too distracting and colour not right ?

6) My fee . Your favourate family recipe please. i love to cook see ! :) I like chile have you a good recipe , hehe.......

Hope you find my comments useful,

The theme of my critique , is less is more it seems. But I like the style , just reduce the bling of it a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived