• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problems with my shop

Gonzola

I have bought a standard template and downloaded the swedish language pack, the shop works with payment but I have a few issues that i would like to solve

1. Is it possible to install one page checkout in standard template and in other language then english

2. My site is not shown at all on google, where do i fix this SEO problem

3. The contact form does not forward mails?

4. New orders can not be seen in admin page?

5. The site can not be viewed in IE on some computers, how to solve this?

6, Is there ready made templates with one page checkout to purchase?

My site looks like this today www.modevaskor.com

All help is appreciated and I can of course pay to have this problems corrected

I have bought a standard template and downloaded the swedish language pack, the shop works with payment but I have a few issues that i would like to solve

1. Is it possible to install one page checkout in standard template and in other language then english

2. My site is not shown at all on google, where do i fix this SEO problem

3. The contact form does not forward mails?

4. New orders can not be seen in admin page?

5. The site can not be viewed in IE on some computers, how to solve this?

6, Is there ready made templates with one page checkout to purchase?

My site looks like this today www.modevaskor.com

All help is appreciated and I can of course pay to have this problems corrected

If you paid for that template contact them and inform them on

1 yes it is, you will have to change language file for one page checkout translate also will have to change layout slightly that is quite simple enough, does template have install on modified site guide?

2 you need to submit your site to google and also have links to your site from other web pages so start link exchanging

6 not that im aware off

i alos got these errors from your site

Warning: require(includes/languages/.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/modevask/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 288

Warning: require(includes/languages/.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/modevask/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 288

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/modevask/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 288

seem you have no language defined

Hi,

I contacted Monsters Template about this and they say that email problem should be solved with hosting company and the other problems they cant solve for you as it is a osc problem.

I have submitted the site to google but it does not help, i think the tags and titles are added wrong?

Where do i define the language?

Thanxx in advance

PS: Can you recomend somebody who can install contributions

Archived