• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Feedback on live cosmetics site

wardillb

LB Cosmetics

My website is now live and has taken a few orders. Wondered what you think needs doing, I do have a short list of things to do which includes changing the homepage layout to something more attractive. Also am going to delete the gallery in the product info and replace it with a second picture below the original picture.

yes it is if you would like for your site to be reviewed.

sorry about that, I never realised.

I have added it to the footer beneath the copyright notice.

In doing so, I also noticed that my footer is stretched to the screen size and not to the sites size. Gonna have to fix that issue at some point as well.

that probably just has to do with some of your <table> tags not lining up properly.

As far as how everything else looks, I would only change one thing. Personally I think the manufactures catch too much attention. Either make their logos smaller or move them somewhere else. I have a pretty big screen and unless I scroll down to where there is no main content, I do not see the best sellers box.

Also, I've noticed the java script has some of the same items that appear on the index page. Why not have that java script in the main content, giving your left menu the room it needs.

*edit*

everything but the main page is actually correct in terms of the footer lining up! only the index page extends beyond the site content.

Also, I've noticed the java script has some of the same items that appear on the index page. Why not have that java script in the main content, giving your left menu the room it needs.

Thanks for the feedback, when you refer to javascript, do you mean the specials box? I presume you do as that is displayed on the index page also.

Archived