• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

My osCommerce store

burtonsnow8

Hello everyone, I am doing a redesign of our current osCommerce. The current re-design is not 100% functional, so please keep that in mind as browsing through. As of this point, i'm lost as to what I want to do with the left menu. I'm obviously going to get rid of the osCommerce products menu and just use my own, I only have it up there right now so I can get the right page to link to. Any thoughts/suggestions would be great.

Lastly, I have been trying to do it since my first install of osCommerce, but in the main content area and left menu bar, i have found it impossible to get a border or background to fully abut the top menu bar. You can view what i'm talking about in the link to my old site below. Any thoughts on how to get this working would be great!

Thanks in advanced for any feedback!! And now for the moment we've all been waiting for.

www.c-sperling.com/catalog My redesign

www.airflowresearch.com/store Live webstore

Hi burtonsnow8

After taking a look at your new store project, I couldn't help but feel that a contribution I uploaded a few weeks back might help you. The contribution is a simple single left column template implemented by overwriting files of an existing osCommerce installation.

Where it may be helpful is in the fact that it has separate style classes for most of the info boxes that are now found in the left column. This allows much more flexibility in tweaking the appearance of the categories links etc.

It may also help with the other layout issue you describe.

The contribution is HERE

Archived