• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Newbie Help (",), Configuring OS Website. Product Attributes & Values

themuir

Hi there everyone.

I am in the middle of configuring my website and I have hit a little stumbling block. I would be entirely grateful if someone can assist? My heads hurting slightly from this.

Basically I build and sell computer systems. When a customer wants to configure a built pc system we offer various upgrades to any system selected. These vary from Hard drives, graphics cards, motherboards, software etc etc.

I have been adding various upgrades tonight but have realised that there is no structure in place after I have added an option. I have to add the price again every time on different pages.

Does anyone know of any pack that will allow me to add the upgrades and prices and then add these to any given page without me having to add them one by one all the time?

Here is a small example of what I mean: http://www.htpc-guys.co.uk/product_info.ph...products_id=377

The options are at the bottom. I want to add this to another 4 different pages but I don’t want to add the upgrades one at a time again to the next pages. I hope this makes sense?

Any help would me very much appreciated.

Tom (",)

I have the same problem, I don't want to keep adding everything manually, please help us?

And is there a way to add a field where people can input values?

There seems to be lots of fixes for this if you search. All the download links are disabled though? Not sure if thats because I'm new?

Tom

Archived