• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Any Interest in Combined Code of Margin Reports 3.0A, Actual Attibute Price 1.6, and Detailed Monthly Reports 1.0A with all Attribute COSTs integrate

Hi all,

Just spent the last few day integrating

Margin Report 3.0A

Actual Attribute Price 1.6

Detailed Monthly Reports 1.0a

Paypal_IPN to work will all .

Issue i had is that I need to account for the added cost that the Attributes added when selected. Margin Reports only work with Product cost. So i added more database fields to calculate the final_cost analogous to the final_price field. I like How Margin Reports added the cost in, but hated there report scheme. I like Detaild Monthly Reports 1.0a and integrated the cost, Shipping cost, and Paypal and Authorize.net cost into the report. I also like the functionality of Actual Atribute Price 1.6 but moded it to add the costs also. It is a extensive mode but works well but you need to be careful on the Atribute Prefix setting to get the prices just right. All this works with PayPal_IPN also to save the product_cost and final_cost

I need to document it to make a Contribution.

Just need to see if there is any interest.

Bruce