• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 - by FWR Media

1 hour ago, artfulweb said:

Any ideas ?

Conflict with how the autoloader works?  If line 225 is an include or require, try deleting it.  Or post that section of code and tell us which line is 225 for more specific advice. 

Always back up before making changes.

On 12/22/2019 at 4:09 PM, ecartz said:

Conflict with how the autoloader works?  If line 225 is an include or require, try deleting it.  Or post that section of code and tell us which line is 225 for more specific advice. 

Actually this is line 225 :

} // end class

and all that prececeeds it is :

private function linkTextOrder( array $details = array() ) {
      $text_types = array( 'p' => $details['products_name'], 'c' => $details['categories_name'], 'm' => $details['products_model'] );
      // manufacturers_name is gained through a left join and may not exist
      array_key_exists( 'manufacturers_name', $details ) ? $text_types['b'] = $details['manufacturers_name'] : null;
      // Products name MUST be present, if not we force it to the end
      if ( false === stripos( USU5_PRODUCTS_LINK_TEXT_ORDER, 'p' ) ) {
         $admin_order = str_split( USU5_PRODUCTS_LINK_TEXT_ORDER . 'p' );
      } else $admin_order = str_split( USU5_PRODUCTS_LINK_TEXT_ORDER );
      // Split the string value entered in admin ( like mcp etc ) to an array
      $text_order = array_flip( $admin_order ); // Flip key => value to value => key
      $text_to_format = array_intersect_key( $text_types, $text_order ); // return only those key => value pairs that match the admin selection
      $link_text_count = count( $admin_order );
      $ordered_array = array();
      for ( $i=0; $i<$link_text_count; $i++ ) {
      if ( ( array_key_exists( $admin_order[$i], $text_to_format ) && tep_not_null( $text_to_format[$admin_order[$i]] ) ) ) { // If a value is empty then we don't want to add it to the link text
          $to_seperate[] = $text_to_format[$admin_order[$i]]; // Create an array where the  link text is in the same order as the admin selection
        }
      }
      return $to_seperate;  
    } // End method

} // end class

which makes no sense to me as I do not see Product_Info_Page_Module in it ! On the other hand the file begins with

class Product_Info_Page_Module extends aPage_Modules {

OK Matt, the one from the link is a total disaster on Phoenix 1.0.4.1, php 7.38 with all the undefined constants, "uncaught errors" and the original error I posted so looks like I have to abandon this. Too bad because I had great standings in Google with my websites! 

28 minutes ago, artfulweb said:

OK Matt, the one from the link is a total disaster on Phoenix 1.0.4.1, php 7.38 with all the undefined constants, "uncaught errors" and the original error I posted so looks like I have to abandon this. Too bad because I had great standings in Google with my websites! 

On 8/15/2018 at 3:42 PM, piernas said:

@phi148 I think I fixed the issue. Can you please test it?

Ultimate_Seo_Urls_5_PRO_BS_209_beta_2.zip

You should try this version:

If it still throws errors, contact the maintainer @piernas if he can update it for Phoenix 1.0.4.1.

Alas Rainer still the error :

Fatal error: Cannot declare class Product_Info_Page_Module, because the name is already in use in /xxx/xx/xxx/xx/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/page_modules/product_info.php on line 212

• 5 months later...

hi there,

I have an issue with USU5: in fact, hreflang tags are not rewritten correctly: the special characters are not converted in the hrefland alternate language links (canonical and url are ok).

Any ideas?

Thanks

ps: you can use this link to check the source code: https://www.babouche-maroc.com/es/te-marroqui-gafas-c-45.html and view-source:https://www.babouche-maroc.com/es/te-marroqui-gafas-c-45.html

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everybody.

Does anyone have any idea on how to install the latest Ultimate_Seo_Urls_5_PRO_BS_209_beta_2.zip on Phoenix 1.0.7.4 or 1.0.7.5?

I have tried but the installation instructions appear to be fairly clumsy, to say the least: code in the "compare_files" is completely different than the most recent one and uploading only those files inside the "drop_on_top" folder does not actually do....

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/13/2020 at 12:03 AM, mendoh said:

Hello everybody.

Does anyone have any idea on how to install the latest Ultimate_Seo_Urls_5_PRO_BS_209_beta_2.zip on Phoenix 1.0.7.4 or 1.0.7.5?

I have tried but the installation instructions appear to be fairly clumsy, to say the least: code in the "compare_files" is completely different than the most recent one and uploading only those files inside the "drop_on_top" folder does not actually do....

To whom this may concern:

the latest Ultimate Seo Urls 5 PRO  for Phoenix 1.0.7.4 or 1.0.7.5 can be found here:  

Do not install Ultimate_Seo_Urls_5_PRO_BS_209_beta_2.zip on Phoenix 1.0.7.4 or 1.0.7.5 as it just will NOT work. 

On 8/8/2020 at 4:36 PM, mendoh said:

To whom this may concern:

The latest Ultimate Seo Urls 5 PRO  for Phoenix 1.0.7.4 or 1.0.7.5 can be found here: 

This is not the same addon (Seo URLS 2.1 vs SEO Urls 5 Pro). I've had not much time lately but I was trying to adapt it to the latest phoenix. Its way to add code to the application is very different and I'll need more time to make it work without core code changes.

Edited by piernas

32 minutes ago, piernas said:

This is not the same addon (Seo URLS 2.1 vs SEO Urls 5 Pro). I've had not much time lately but I was trying to adapt it to the latest phoenix. Its way to add code to the application is very different and I'll need more time to make it work without core code changes.

Thanks for your clarifications. 

I can only confirm that installing Ultimate_Seo_Urls_5_PRO_BS_209_beta_2.zip on Phoenix 1.0.7.4 or 1.0.7.5/6 will definitely NOT work. 

33 minutes ago, piernas said:

Its way to add code to the application is very different and I'll need more time to make it work without core code changes.

You might take a look at how KISS IT Image Thumbnailer does it for overriding images.  Because links work the same way. 

7 hours ago, ecartz said:

You might take a look at how KISS IT Image Thumbnailer does it for overriding images.  Because links work the same way. 

Thanks I'll do as soon as I have the time. I have to dig on how application_top is being processed to see where I must inject the code.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

Hope all is well. Was trying to update Phoenix to 1.0.7.7, but due to USU5 Pro limitation, I had to stop at V. 1.0.7.2. I think it is not possible to go beyond 1.0.7.3 version while keeping the same USU5 module (language class removed in 1.0.7.3). Really like USU5 pro as it provides multi language support, which I beleive is the only addon to provide it. 

@piernas would be very very very grateful if you can find time to update this addon to the latest Phoenix version.

Thanks

14 minutes ago, marokech said:

Hi everyone,

Hope all is well. Was trying to update Phoenix to 1.0.7.7, but due to USU5 Pro limitation, I had to stop at V. 1.0.7.2. I think it is not possible to go beyond 1.0.7.3 version while keeping the same USU5 module (language class removed in 1.0.7.3). Really like USU5 pro as it provides multi language support, which I beleive is the only addon to provide it. 

@piernas would be very very very grateful if you can find time to update this addon to the latest Phoenix version.

Thanks

There's been deep changes that affect the way it is loaded. I also figured out a fix for files not in the main directory but I'll still have to test it deeply. I have to find some time to test it but currently I have no free time. I hope next month I'll find it.

19 minutes ago, marokech said:

while keeping the same USU5 module (language class removed in 1.0.7.3)

The language class may have been moved, but it is unlikely it was removed.  If that were the one and only problem, it could presumably be fixed if you explained what the actual problem was. 

If it's that there is code that you used to add immediately after the language code, then you can just move it into the i() function.  Change

if ( !self::$_singleton instanceof Usu_Main ) {
       self::$_singleton = new self;
     }

to

self::$_singleton = new self();
       global $lng;
       self::$_singleton->setVar( 'languages_id', $_SESSION['languages_id'] )
               ->setVar( 'request_type', $GLOBALS['request_type'] ) 
               ->setVar( 'session_started', $GLOBALS['session_started'] ) 
               ->setVar( 'sid', $GLOBALS['SID'] ) 
               ->setVar( 'language', $_SESSION['language'] )
               ->setVar( 'filename', $GLOBALS['PHP_SELF'] )
               ->initiate( ( isset( $lng ) && ( $lng instanceof language ) ) ? $lng : [], $_SESSION['languages_id'], $_SESSION['language'] );
     }

And you can add the other change to includes/classes/application.php -- find

$_SESSION['navigation']->add_current_page();

and add after it

if (USU5_MULTI_LANGUAGE_SEO_SUPPORT == 'true') {
    include_once 'includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/includes/hreflang.php';
    global $lng;
    $GLOBALS['usu5_multi'] = new FWR_hreflang( $_SESSION['navigation'],  $_SESSION['language'],  (isset( $lng ) && ( $lng instanceof language ) ) ? $lng : [], $GLOBALS['session_started'] );
  }

That's not the ideal solution, but it should get you around your immediate problem. 

A better solution would rename the file and/or class so that the autoloader would load it (no more include_once).  And create a no-arg factory method for it that could be called from a hook.  Then you wouldn't need to make a core edit.  But if the only thing keeping you from using this App is that you can't find the code to edit in application_top.php, there it is.  Presumably something like this is part of what piernas needs to test. 

• 4 weeks later...

Got this to work on Phoenix 1.0.7.9 stock install. Phoenix assumes SSL so this has to be done. Version 'oscom-ultimate-seo-urls-36rDo-Bsxp5' at date 13.10.2020

My base directory is '/'

in seo_class.php changed all occurrences of HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG     to       '/'

and

in href_link.php  $connection = 'SSL'

I have not fully tested it to a purchase but seems to work so far.

I'm not a coder but if this helps...

Mark

Edited by MyBookShop

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2020 at 11:38 PM, MyBookShop said:

and in seo_class.php changed all occurrences of HTTPS_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG     to       '/'

soz

That's correct for other SEO contribution. This is Ultimate SEO 5 and it's different, it needs a lot more tweaks.

I wonder if the contribution name should be changed to avoid this kind of confusions.

On 9/18/2020 at 10:31 AM, ecartz said:

If it's that there is code that you used to add immediately after the language code, then you can just move it into the i() function.  Change

self::$_singleton = new self;
     }

Hi @ecartz,

I finally got a free day to check this contribution. I found your solution will not work because Usu_main has to be initialized after set_session_language and before ensure_navigation_history to work. If not, links are correctly generated but $_GET variable is not updated and Phoenix redirects to index in all pages that expects parameters, like product_info.

I found its code could be placed in application.php inside the set_session_language function, or it could be loaded by creating an entry inside hooks table between those two functions (an startApplication method). But as far as I see it implies giving a non-consecutive numerical sort order to the table entry (something like _16B_start_SEO ) and it seems a bit dirty to me.

Is there a cleaner way to do it?

Another thing: I've seen fix_numeric_locale is being called twice (from a hook and inside set_session_language function. Is this needed or has the function call just been forgotten?

Files outside ROOT seems to work now; I'm into fixing the ENABLE_SSL stuff. Is there any post where the changes introduced has been explained?