FWR Media

ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 - by FWR Media

Hello, in OSCOM Phoenix v.1.0.4.1 I am getting the following error 

Fatal error: Cannot declare class Product_Info_Page_Module, because the name is already in use in /xxx/xxx/xxx/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/page_modules/product_info.php on line 225

whereas everything functioned fine in OSCOM Phoenix v.1.0.4.0. Any ideas ?

Thanks

1 hour ago, artfulweb said:

Any ideas ?

Conflict with how the autoloader works?  If line 225 is an include or require, try deleting it.  Or post that section of code and tell us which line is 225 for more specific advice. 

Always back up before making changes.

On 12/22/2019 at 4:09 PM, ecartz said:

Conflict with how the autoloader works?  If line 225 is an include or require, try deleting it.  Or post that section of code and tell us which line is 225 for more specific advice. 

Actually this is line 225 :

} // end class

and all that prececeeds it is :

private function linkTextOrder( array $details = array() ) {
      $text_types = array( 'p' => $details['products_name'], 'c' => $details['categories_name'], 'm' => $details['products_model'] );
      // manufacturers_name is gained through a left join and may not exist
      array_key_exists( 'manufacturers_name', $details ) ? $text_types['b'] = $details['manufacturers_name'] : null;
      // Products name MUST be present, if not we force it to the end
      if ( false === stripos( USU5_PRODUCTS_LINK_TEXT_ORDER, 'p' ) ) {
         $admin_order = str_split( USU5_PRODUCTS_LINK_TEXT_ORDER . 'p' );
      } else $admin_order = str_split( USU5_PRODUCTS_LINK_TEXT_ORDER );
      // Split the string value entered in admin ( like mcp etc ) to an array
      $text_order = array_flip( $admin_order ); // Flip key => value to value => key
      $text_to_format = array_intersect_key( $text_types, $text_order ); // return only those key => value pairs that match the admin selection
      $link_text_count = count( $admin_order );
      $ordered_array = array();
      for ( $i=0; $i<$link_text_count; $i++ ) {
      if ( ( array_key_exists( $admin_order[$i], $text_to_format ) && tep_not_null( $text_to_format[$admin_order[$i]] ) ) ) { // If a value is empty then we don't want to add it to the link text
          $to_seperate[] = $text_to_format[$admin_order[$i]]; // Create an array where the  link text is in the same order as the admin selection
        }
      }
      return $to_seperate;  
    } // End method

} // end class

which makes no sense to me as I do not see Product_Info_Page_Module in it ! On the other hand the file begins with

class Product_Info_Page_Module extends aPage_Modules {

On 12/27/2019 at 11:23 AM, ecartz said:

@artfulweb are you using revision 205 from this link?  Or which version are you using? 

Sorry Matt, our phone line came down so no internet! I will try that version and get back to you.

OK Matt, the one from the link is a total disaster on Phoenix 1.0.4.1, php 7.38 with all the undefined constants, "uncaught errors" and the original error I posted so looks like I have to abandon this. Too bad because I had great standings in Google with my websites! 

28 minutes ago, artfulweb said:

OK Matt, the one from the link is a total disaster on Phoenix 1.0.4.1, php 7.38 with all the undefined constants, "uncaught errors" and the original error I posted so looks like I have to abandon this. Too bad because I had great standings in Google with my websites! 

On 8/15/2018 at 3:42 PM, piernas said:

@phi148 I think I fixed the issue. Can you please test it?

Ultimate_Seo_Urls_5_PRO_BS_209_beta_2.zip

You should try this version:

If it still throws errors, contact the maintainer @piernas if he can update it for Phoenix 1.0.4.1.

Hello Rainer, I just uninstalled so need a little time to reinstall and will get right back to you, thanks.

Alas Rainer still the error :

Fatal error: Cannot declare class Product_Info_Page_Module, because the name is already in use in /xxx/xx/xxx/xx/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/page_modules/product_info.php on line 212

hi there,

I have an issue with USU5: in fact, hreflang tags are not rewritten correctly: the special characters are not converted in the hrefland alternate language links (canonical and url are ok).

Any ideas?

Thanks

ps: you can use this link to check the source code: https://www.babouche-maroc.com/es/te-marroqui-gafas-c-45.html and view-source:https://www.babouche-maroc.com/es/te-marroqui-gafas-c-45.html

Sorted out: needed to add the conversions to the other languages files. Eg: 'ó' => 'o' to french.php file even if this is not a french character...was resolved that way

Hello everybody.

Does anyone have any idea on how to install the latest Ultimate_Seo_Urls_5_PRO_BS_209_beta_2.zip on Phoenix 1.0.7.4 or 1.0.7.5?

I have tried but the installation instructions appear to be fairly clumsy, to say the least: code in the "compare_files" is completely different than the most recent one and uploading only those files inside the "drop_on_top" folder does not actually do....