Latest News: (loading..)
FWR Media

ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 - by FWR Media

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:15 PM, HVACMan said:

I guess I am the earliest to post on the newest version of the  Seo Urls 5 

I thank FWR Media for puttng this up and directions for how to install. The author give a list of files that need to be "modified" but no way to know what part need to be modified to what. May be I am too new to post this message. any one there has any clue?

also they talked about file compare, If I do a fresh install, nothing is changed, what the compare is for?

any answer is appreciated.

Thanks.

JohnM

Hi John,

What you need is to download Winmerge which allows to compare files.

Next open in WInmerge in the left side one of FWR Media's files from the "compare files" folder, for example in "admin" the file categories.php and in the right window open the file by the same name in the same folder from your installed files. Winmerge will highlight the changes so you can modify the file easily. Once you get the hang of it editing files becomes easy. Then you upload the modified file to your server. I generally keep a copy of the file changed prior to changes just is case I have to roll back.

Hope this helps.

Bobbee

Noticing quite a few of the following in our error log.

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function store() on boolean in /home/xxx/public_html/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/usu5.php:78
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: Usu_Main->__destruct()
#1 {main}
  thrown in /home/xxx/public_html/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/usu5.php on line 78

Line 78 reads as follows.

$this->getVar( 'cache' )->store( $this->getVar( 'registry' )->store() );

Is this a PHP 7.2 related error yet again?