• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 - by FWR Media

I need help. I have version 2.3 installed and Ultimate Seo 5 installed on my local server and it worked perfectly! Now I put it up on my server (hostgator in case thats relevant) and Im getting a few strange errors.

When I go into the database and manually turn it off I get this error

Warning: strpos(): Empty needle in /home4/tristan1/public_html/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/bootstrap.php on line 121 above the logo area

When I turned it on I get these errors and I am unable to see anything

Warning: strpos(): Empty needle in /home4/tristan1/public_html/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/bootstrap.php on line 121

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/tristan1/public_html/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/bootstrap.php:121) in /home4/tristan1/public_html/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/validator.php on line 178

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/tristan1/public_html/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/bootstrap.php:121) in /home4/tristan1/public_html/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/validator.php on line 179

If someone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it :D

- I wanted to note if someone else runs into it... it was because my php on my host was set at 5.4

• 2 weeks later...

Attempting to test this on local Windows server.  Slightly modified OSC 2.3.4.  New install of this add-on.  I am missing all graphics and images.  Maybe something to do with this....

Important: now ensure that the following two directories are writable. Dependent on your server this may be 0755 or 0777.

• catalog/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache_system/cache/
  • catalog/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache_system/sqlite/

The user I run XAMPP with has full modify permissions on these folders but if I uncheck read only on the directory properties it doesn't stay.  It just comes back.  Any advice?

• 2 weeks later...

Upgraded Osc 2.3.3 step by step to 2.3.3.4 and am now seeing this at the bottom of the screen:

INSERT INTO `usu_cache` (cache_name, cache_data, cache_date) VALUES ('', '', '2014-02-02 16:16:08')

Goes away if I turn the cache off in SEO Urls 5.

Have searched this thread and online, and not found a solution...but still hoping!

Thanks

i changed cache system to "file" and all okay

• 3 weeks later...

Odd, how many of these do you have?

The below is not a fix but may provide me the info I need.

includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/usu5.php

Lines 76 - 78

Find ..

public function __destruct() {
  	if ( defined( 'USU5_ENABLED' ) && ( USU5_ENABLED == 'true' ) ) {
    	$this->getVar( 'cache' )->store( $this->getVar( 'registry' )->store() );
Change to ..

public function __destruct() {
  	if ( defined( 'USU5_ENABLED' ) && ( USU5_ENABLED == 'true' ) ) {
    	$cache = $this->getVar( 'cache' );
    	$registry = $this->getVar( 'registry' );
    	$store = true;
    	if ( false === ( ( $cache instanceof iCache_System ) && ( $registry instanceof Data_Registry ) ) ) {
      	$store = false;
      	$error = 'Cache or registry cannot be retrieved: ' . PHP_EOL . PHP_EOL . print_r( $this, true );
      	trigger_error( $error, E_USER_WARNING );
    	}
    	( false !== $store ) ? $cache->store( $registry->store() ) : null;

Hi Robert,

Here is the result:

in /home/xxxx/ _html/xxxx/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/usu5.php on line 87         )   (   [vars:Usu_Main:pr => Array     su_Main Object       15-Aug-2014 19:47:58 Warning: Cache or registry cannot be retrieved:

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

• 1 month later...

Hi

I have a problem accessing products or categories that have special UTF-8 characters. Whenever I click certain products with those characters in title, firefox gives me redirect error

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

I have also noticed that when hovering a mouse over a product:

this kind of url is displayed in firefox: http://...  .../product_info.php/8x70mm-ümar-õhudüüs-p-133

Although the real name of product is: 8x70mm ümar õhudüüs

And when I copy the link location in firefox the result is: http:... .../product_info.php/8x70mm-%C3%83%C2%BCmar-%C3%83%C2%B5hud%C3%83%C2%BC%C3%83%C2%BCs-p-133

When it is successful loading the page the url looks like: http://...  .../8x70mm-umar-ohuduus-p-133   - Jus as it should be

It is also interesting that the problem sometimes occurs and sometimes not. I have an exact copy of my site whre I cleared the SEO chase and the problem went away. Doing the same thing on my live site has no effect. And also some products with special characters load without any problems. Any idea where the problem could be?

oh my god I searched the fault like a week and the moment I posted here I found the culprit. The character conversion php files were saved in ANSI format, saved them in "UTF-8 without BOM" and all works like a charm now. I wonder why nobody had posted the fix in contribution page.

I'm having a weird problem on osc 2.3.4 using a custom template. All graphics and images are missing on products and information pages, but only in IE11 and in Portuguese! In English everything is fine, also when using Firefox and Chrome no problems. This is happening both on my local machine and online on a Linux server.

If I remove USU5 the pages load fine, so it is an issue caused by USU5. I have the language file loaded in character_conversion directory and it works flawlessly in FF and Chrome, problem is only in ExploDer. I just don't know what to do.

Can someone shed a light, please??

Patty

Never mind. Fixed it!

To help others: I changed the URL format from Standard to Traditional Rewrite in the addon settings and uploaded the .htaccess file.

All working now! ;)

Edited by Patty

Patty

Hey all, 

I'm seeing a series of strange errors in my error_log file (from host server). The error(s):

PHP Catchable fatal error:  Argument 1 passed to aPage_Modules::linkText() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/imprint/public_html/storefront/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/page_modules/product_info.php on line 170 and defined in /home/imprint/public_html/storefront/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/abstracts/page_modules.php on line 338

PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/imprint/public_html/storefront/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/page_modules/product_info.php on line 102

PHP Catchable fatal error:  Argument 1 passed to aPage_Modules::linkText() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/imprint/public_html/storefront/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/page_modules/product_info.php on line 170 and defined in /home/imprint/public_html/storefront/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/abstracts/page_modules.php on line 338

PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/imprint/public_html/storefront/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/page_modules/product_info.php on line 102

In using a Reverse IP lookup, I notice that this "error batch" only seems to happen with various 'bots (the set above are from BingBot). Is this a common thing to see regarding the different 'bots out there? Should I be concerned about the errors showing up for the 'bots?

Thanks!
Judith

• 2 weeks later...

I use USURL5 from FWR, and if I enable it when i visit a category with Internet explorer all the styles and images are gone. The site works fine on all other browsers I have tested but IE11 throws errors about DOCTYPE missing, duplicate body tags and other ridiculous things. I also noticed that the images in IE get the src mystore.com/index.php/images/image.jpg instead of mystore.com/images/image.jpg. I am also having trouble logging in to the admin panel from IE, but that may be another issue.

Edited by papalevies

I use USURL5 from FWR, and if I enable it when i visit a category with Internet explorer all the styles and images are gone. The site works fine on all other browsers I have tested but IE11 throws errors about DOCTYPE missing, duplicate body tags and other ridiculous things. I also noticed that the images in IE get the src mystore.com/index.php/images/image.jpg instead of mystore.com/images/image.jpg. I am also having trouble logging in to the admin panel from IE, but that may be another issue.

To answer my own question the problem was not due to USURL5 but it was caused from a few UTF8 files WITH BOM that caused IE to throw the errors. I fixed it by ssh-ing to my webhost and running:

find . -type f -exec sed '1s/^\xEF\xBB\xBF//' -i.bak {} \; -exec rm {}.bak \;

Hello...

Thanks for this contribution, the ease in which it can be installed, and the unending patience (of any and all moderators to this topic) to support it.  

I started out telling you a long, drawn out explanation of where I was in the installation process, and what my final hurdle was to completing the install.  As I was typing, a few ideas came to me, and ultimately, my problem was ... again ... caused by one of the many hacks in the site I have inherited and am currently working on.

So, in addition to the thanks above, thank you for clear, clean, and concise code.  As a developer myself, I truly appreciate the simple and easy.  

Hello,

I've just recently started getting the following error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 5084747 bytes) in .../includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/classes/Usu_Cache_FileSystem.php on line 32

I noticed that this was briefly mentioned earlier in this thread but I did not see a solution. I have roughly 12,000 products in about 100 categories (just an estimate). Is there something that can be done to correct this issue?

Thanks.

Hi! I know this is a really old conversation - but if you still have those files, could you please send them to me?

Thanks!

:e

Anyone has this running on php5.5?

I am getting the following error with php 5.5.15 on my local test server

Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in D:\xampp\htdocs\XXXX\includes\classes\seo.class.php on line 78

@@Tsimi

Hi Lambros,

are you sure that you are running this SEO tool? I can't find a seo.class.php in this addon, but in this one: Ultimate SEO URLs.

Solution for that: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/154166-contribution-ultimate-seo-urls-v21-by-chemo/page-345#entry1692222 (and following)

J.J.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone has this running on php5.5?

I am getting the following error with php 5.5.15 on my local test server

Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in D:\xampp\htdocs\XXXX\includes\classes\seo.class.php on line 78

I also had a series of sql errors when I tested it on Wampserver. It is working fine on my actual server but it has sligthly older PHP version. So if the PHP will be updated the contribution will stop working. Would be great if somebody could look ito it.

Hi guys

After reading dozens of posts still didn't find a similar issue:

Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/****/public_html/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/page_modules/index.php on line 111 , related to

foreach ($text_array as $key => $text ) {

Any clue about how to get rid of this and stop having megs of error_log ?

Ty

Edited by noSkill

I had a similar issue a while back

look at line 107 in that index.php file

try changing it from:

if ( false === $text_array ) {

to:

if ( false == $text_array ) {

if it's the same issue, it worked for me

cheers

My Add-ons
Advanced Cache Control Tool for osCommerce 2.3.x (non-bootstrap) Download Support
Ajax Product Listing for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrap) Download Support
Category New Products Carousel for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrap) Download Support
Category Popular Products Carousel for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrap) Download Support
Customer Testimonials for osCommerce 2.3.4 (bootstrap and non-bootstrap) Download Support
Front Page New Products Carousel for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrap) Download Support

Index Nested - Product Listing for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrapDownload Support
Match Categories in Search Results for osCommerce versions 2.3.x (non-bootstrap) Download Support
Modular Category Page for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrap)
Download Support

NEW Australia Post Shipping Modules for osCommerce 2.3.x (non-bootstrap) Download Support
NEW Equal Height Module for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrapDownload Support
Products Low Stock Report for osC 2.3.x (bootstrap and non-bootstrap) Download Support
Twitter Typeahead Autocomplete Search for osCommerce 2.3.4 (bootstrap and non-bootstrap)
Download Support

Upcoming Products Modules for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrap) Download Support

Assisted Add-ons
Scroll Boxes for osCommerce 2.3.x (bootstrap and non-bootstrap) Download Support

Bootstrap Add-ons created by other members
osCommerce Bootstrap Addons and Code

@@callenords

@@noSkill

no probs

I just checked my seo product_info.php, I had already changed that one too.

I haven't had an issue with the seo after making these changes.

cheers

My Add-ons
Advanced Cache Control Tool for osCommerce 2.3.x (non-bootstrap) Download Support
Customer Testimonials for osCommerce 2.3.4 (bootstrap and non-bootstrap) Download Support

Match Categories in Search Results for osCommerce versions 2.3.x (non-bootstrap) Download Support
Download Support

NEW Australia Post Shipping Modules for osCommerce 2.3.x (non-bootstrap) Download Support
Products Low Stock Report for osC 2.3.x (bootstrap and non-bootstrap) Download Support
Twitter Typeahead Autocomplete Search for osCommerce 2.3.4 (bootstrap and non-bootstrap)
Download Support

Assisted Add-ons
Scroll Boxes for osCommerce 2.3.x (bootstrap and non-bootstrap) Download Support

Hey all, 

I also have like this error when access someone sub-catalog , any suggestion?

PHP Catchable fatal error:  Argument 1 passed to aPage_Modules::linkText() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/xxx/public_html/xxx/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/page_modules/product_info.php on line 170 and defined in /home/xxx/public_html/xxx/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/abstracts/page_modules.php on line 338

@@sunrise99

David have you tried the changes above? (posts 4072 to 4076)

may work

My Add-ons

Download Support

Download Support

Assisted Add-ons

@@sunrise99

David have you tried the changes above? (posts 4072 to 4076)

may work

Yes.I  change them on index.php & product_info.php

try changing it from:

if ( false === $text_array ) {

to:

if ( false == $text_array ) {

But still have these issue now.