• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 - by FWR Media

• 2 weeks later...

hello, I have changed the home page from index.php to catalog.php, now the SEO addon is inactive, i get the the url with cPath. but other pages like products_info.php is working fine.

any idea where should i look or edit ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

oscommerce we used ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 Plugin , in this we are facing a issue like When we go toadmin-> Configuration->Seo url5->select your chosen cache system we changed mysql to sqlite when changed home page client site shows Class 'SQLiteDatabase' not found inincludes\modules\ultimate_seo_urls5\cache_system\sqlite.php on line 99

at this line i found

protected static function createDatabase() {

if ( !is_readable( self::$sqlite_db_file ) ) {

self::$db = new SQLiteDatabase( self::$sqlite_db_file, 0666, $error )

or trigger_error( 'Failed: ' . $error, E_USER_WARNING );

self::createTables();

} else {

self::$db = new SQLiteDatabase( self::$sqlite_db_file, 0666, $error )

or trigger_error( 'Failed: ' . $error, E_USER_WARNING );

}

}

this how to solve this

I have huge problem with this great contribution.

After upgrading PHP5.4 my all shops are down. Can`t even login to admin.

Only empty screens on both (shop and admin)

I`m using Osc2.3.1. Little help needed!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I have a problem installing migrate ultimate seo urls 5, to oscommerce 2.3.3.4, can not get it to work the file "character-conversion" does not correct the strange characters; é ñ etc ... to the place the address in the url, and throws the error "The webpage can not be found".

Someone could help me?. before, in version 2.3.3 everything worked me good,

@@Cheloki

2.3.3.4 use utf8 standad totaly in database tables and language files. So the character conversion file need utf8 coded.

in catalog\includes\modules\ultimate_seo_urls5\includes\character_conversion\mylanguage.php (saved in UTF8 without bom). If I remember well in this mappa you can find an example to work with.

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone perhaps found a solution to this?

PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /pathtoroot/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/page_modules/product_info.php on line 102

I'm also getting these errors

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to aPage_Modules::linkText() must be of the type array, null given, called in \includes\modules\ultimate_seo_urls5\page_modules\product_info.php on line 170 and defined in \includes\modules\ultimate_seo_urls5\abstracts\page_modules.php on line 338

"The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is a knowledge of our own ignorance."

I have ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 - by FWR Media installed and I have a problem.

A return visitor can NOT login because of the sessions id.

Example:

If you login at: https://www.ministryhelps.com/login.php?osCsid=jdodpul5v64qa5acde7u88g0a0

It does NOT work.

If you login in at: https://www.ministryhelps.com/login.php?
It works. 

Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Tthanks

Leon

I'm having a great Day - hope you are too!

Leon

@@bibleman

yes force cookie usage at admin->configuration->session section.

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

@@bibleman

yes force cookie usage at admin->configuration->session section.

THANKS that did it!

I wonder why I did not have that set to force cookies use?  

It does not affect anything else negatively does it?

Thanks AGAIN!

I'm having a great Day - hope you are too!

Leon

• 2 weeks later...

A puzzle.

If I delete part of the url in a product_info page, press enter, SEO URLS puts the URL back to the correct one and opens the page. As it should.

For some reason, this is no longer working for me for index.php pages. I just get a plain white page and the URL does not get changed back like in the product_info pages

Ive checked my install, it is as it should be.

Ive run debugging for an index.php page and it only spits out the

index.php under "Standard URLS"

and under SEO URLS it gives the correct url but just gives me a blank white page as a 200 status code.

When the URL is unchanged ie correct, debugging gives this

Standard URLS

All of them

SEO URLs

Current page, like it does when it give a white page

and all the other linked category SEO URLs

Another interesting thing it does is this

if I put www. in front of the correct url, it redirects to this

/index.php?cPath=[correct category id]

which also gives a white screen with a 200 status code

and if I put www. in front on product_info pages, it takes out the www and presents the page perfectly

Can someone give me a hint as to where to look for the cause.

What would cause seo urls not to work on index.php pages and work perfectly on product_info.php pages??????

Edited by RMD27

THANKS that did it!

I wonder why I did not have that set to force cookies use?  

It does not affect anything else negatively does it?

Thanks AGAIN!

Yes, it does. You shouldn't use that setting. People that don't have cookies set (yes, there are such people) won't be able to use your site unless they set them. Some will just go away. How many customers can you afford to lose?

The original problem is that the failing link at the session ID in it and that should not happen. Either your configure file is not setup correctly or you have hard-coded a link with the session ID. If you turn off force cookie and turn on recreate session, it will probably allow it to work. Though that may be just covering up the problem, depending upon why it failed in the first place.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Maybe this will help. I have the query output for two pages. The first page is when the URL is not altered. The second is what happens if you alter the URL. To the layman, ie me, it all seems to go pear shaped after this

Query 7 on good page is this

Number: 7

Time: 0.0001 Seconds.

Query: delete from whos_online where time_last_click < '1403883959'

the bad page does not give this query

and then the queries are different after this, see below. Something dodgy with sessions????

Please help!

--------------------------------------------------------

So these is the query outputs

OK Page

KissER Query Output:

Total Queries: 50

Slowest Query Number 2

Time: 0.0108 Seconds.

Total query Time 0.0168 Seconds.

Number: 1

Time: 0.0002 Seconds.

Query: select value from sessions where sesskey = '948b8f8723cbceXXXXX226fd45024' and expiry > '1403884859'

Number: 2

Time: 0.0108 Seconds.

Query: select c.categories_id, c.parent_id from categories c order by c.parent_id

Number: 3

Query: select code, title, symbol_left, symbol_right, decimal_point, thousands_point, decimal_places, value from currencies

Number: 4

Query: SELECT parent_id FROM categories WHERE categories_id='100042'

Number: 5

Time: 0 Seconds.

Query: SELECT parent_id FROM categories WHERE categories_id='100041'

Number: 6

Time: 0 Seconds.

Query: SELECT cd.categories_name AS cName, cd2.categories_name AS pName FROM categories c LEFT JOIN categories_description cd2 ON c.parent_id = cd2.categories_id AND c.parent_id = cd2.categories_id AND cd2.language_id = 1, categories_description cd WHERE c.categories_id = cd.categories_id AND c.categories_id = 100042 AND cd.language_id = 1

Query: delete from whos_online where time_last_click < '1403883959'

Number: 8

Time: 0.0006 Seconds.

Query: select count(*) as count from whos_online where session_id = '948b8f8723XXXXX588fa226fd45024'

Number: 9

Time: 0.0009 Seconds.

Query: update whos_online set customer_id = '0', full_name = 'Guest', ip_address = '77.69.13.165', time_last_click = '1403884859', last_page_url = '/ksport-

And this is what happens when you change some text in the seo url for the same page

KissER Query Output:

Total Queries: 8

Slowest Query Number 2

Time: 0.0109 Seconds.

Total query Time 0.0124 Seconds.

Number: 1

Time: 0.0003 Seconds.

Query: select value from sessions where sesskey = '948b8f8723XXXXXXf588fa226fd45024' and expiry > '1403885032'

Number: 2

Time: 0.0109 Seconds.

Query: select c.categories_id, c.parent_id from categories c order by c.parent_id

Number: 3

Query: select code, title, symbol_left, symbol_right, decimal_point, thousands_point, decimal_places, value from currencies

Number: 4

Time: 0.0004 Seconds.

Query: SELECT parent_id FROM categories WHERE categories_id='100042'

Number: 5

Query: SELECT parent_id FROM categories WHERE categories_id='100041'

Number: 6

Time: 0.0002 Seconds.

Query: SELECT cd.categories_name AS cName, cd2.categories_name AS pName FROM categories c LEFT JOIN categories_description cd2 ON c.parent_id = cd2.categories_id AND c.parent_id = cd2.categories_id AND cd2.language_id = 1, categories_description cd WHERE c.categories_id = cd.categories_id AND c.categories_id = 100042 AND cd.language_id = 1

Query: select count(*) as total from sessions where sesskey = '948b8f8723XXXXXX88fa226fd45024'

Number: 8

Time: 0.0003 Seconds.

Query: update sessions set expiry = '1403886472', value = 'XXXXXX74TJxoMiG6OWgHunaPhG_ndBHk4EdJSlIaGPxHWj4DTKuJBEPfNaOVWC06I-1tDMg0Y2NhEMuJQPcmABe7FN5UPlfpRViLIXhdXThYF_hqvxiuIkwRIKs-Ct1p6LJzTuslgxPUsJS9uBzeIghDvNB-BdsioJLWVg311jy5gnnIqHWurF9vbk9LBgFSnQyRiItu19E76PjtQB_8FXcogPpkxvd79fPyUtUE7Iz3W9da57sLBnOuWYSxVWUJB8qYCENcq8p5bhaKcOAtUHlnHxDCmuB7-_1brfrybxB5dH1M84wcH-Ktjt3iG61iDvtXehrsaAonWpUihh3x3K8_tAoc0MJNi2hvolJ1TJWugps75PTwhci_K0RoMnTax1Cx-whDDFsfjd4x4lGzK68Cx5ah-gs0jdHIoz9Kr7dIaq4a29-8uJr_xhHqWBZuGdPwkg3JCGVNSwd8AToEVhz1ShkgzjNe5uqcblGtqzq6q6qdBoxzQHPGUudpptNkuMcPMX2MryUMpo9JsV35auAH8nrhhOqat06M6iAsxMGwe89RKh590TIQe-D_OAv5xEFcq6uJZJmZHC_U1CCPNZ0ECdK-XWwlYChGXE0UMlJ8FKZwZTCilWs4ay_ABHDdUZn3Y8KQyo0Sn1qgqqVsUWINBZDbZWPhgaa2vc1ovGQPVVzP5fEG-u2sSVimZitEG3c0ZzdH2UMDAUWJAkRBQRl-m-UJD49HV_-ET2jWp_ll5q0Q64Upx8M_JFY2F_VcO5h5hHPWvyHFdvQqd1eIujj6sDgn9AppvjGajd5u4bjUJDBzDKSRbZjCV0KzNNezTPxDqgPXS2S0wgjylPbRZ7T2sNujI1GErBmW_1NTOL_0iMUBtV_qRJM50ZSexnpfu3sr3E' where sesskey = '948b8f872XXXXXXXf588fa226fd45024'  <<< that is as far as it gets.

Edited by RMD27

Looking in this folder

includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache

these files are not there

3_usucache.cache

2_usucache.cache

I added them and no change. White screen with zero errors.

Are there supposed to be 4 files in this folder?

0_usucache.cache

1_usucache.cache

2_usucache.cache

3_usucache.cache

I was also looking at this post on this thread http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/336702-ultimate-seo-urls-5-by-fwr-media/page-201#entry1693454

"It's a common issue, especially on a site written in PHP which has no structure AT ALL. In the future, when you change fundamental functions of the script or upgrade/downgrade it to any version or change anything in anyway, clear the cache of that module by removing all files within catalog/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache_system/cache folder."

I tried that an no change. Basically the rewriting of the URLs on index.php pages is completely broken. If you have hard links to pages and you change the title you will get blank white pages but not 404s, they are 200 with no php errors.

Edited by RMD27

Problem solved. <?php was on the top line but it had a space before it (index.php)

Moral of the story for me, if you get a blank page with a 200 code, look for blank spaces

I need help. I have version 2.3 installed and Ultimate Seo 5 installed on my local server and it worked perfectly! Now I put it up on my server (hostgator in case thats relevant) and Im getting a few strange errors.

When I go into the database and manually turn it off I get this error

Warning: strpos(): Empty needle in /home4/tristan1/public_html/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/bootstrap.php on line 121 above the logo area

When I turned it on I get these errors and I am unable to see anything

Warning: strpos(): Empty needle in /home4/tristan1/public_html/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/bootstrap.php on line 121

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/tristan1/public_html/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/bootstrap.php:121) in /home4/tristan1/public_html/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/validator.php on line 178

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/tristan1/public_html/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/bootstrap.php:121) in /home4/tristan1/public_html/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/validator.php on line 179

If someone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it :D

Edited by plazman65

I have the same error, and not the way for successful running:

PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /pathtoroot/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/page_modules/product_info.php on line 102

and:

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to aPage_Modules::linkText() must be of the type array, null given, called in \includes\modules\ultimate_seo_urls5\page_modules\product_info.php on line 170 and defined in \includes\modules\ultimate_seo_urls5\abstracts\page_modules.php on line 338

Can someone help ?